Leprosy outbreak… Is WDW safe?

Living in Central Florida I can say that getting leprosy isn't even on my radar! 🤣 I mean, not even close!
Right. Armadillos are nocturnal, I only see them on the road with possums in the morning after they've met their demise.

This is Florida so we can add leprosy to the list along with pythons, alligators, snakes, crocodiles and bad drivers on I-4.

That being said, I wouldn't worry about an alligator attack either if you just make good choices and knowing that WDW staff does patrol for ththem.
I don't know that anyone actually "patrols" for alligators. Way too time consuming for little return. Under 5' they are no danger to humans, well maybe fingers if people are stupid enough to try and grab them. Five feet and above they can be problematic, especially if people feed them. That's against the law but people tend to ignore it. The saying goes down here, "A fed alligator is a dead alligator".
They won't bother you if you don't bother them. Also, don't walk your dog along any fresh water shoreline, especially between dusk and dawn.
My neighbor:
20190712_170113-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter