Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
False! Never ridden the Casey Jr trains... I never seem to remember them. Am I missing out??

TNP has taken a trip to the park and rode less than 5 rides?

True. Our last trip we battled a stomach ailment. If I wasn't sick, I was taking care of someone who was. I rode SOC, the monorail and POTC.

The next poster loves DLR's candy apples.

False. Not a candy apple / carmel apple fan of any kind.

TNP has been to DLP with a baby under a year old.

butterflymouse said:
Cool! I collect Mickey & Minnie stuffed animals, myself. I get a matching pair every trip.

I also get an ornament a year, but only one a year or else I would need another Christmas tree. :)

butterflymouse said:
False. At least not in my memory.

TNP has never been on haunted mansion holiday.

False. I love HMHoliday.

The next poster likes the IASWHoliday better than the original. (Jingle Bells doesn't seem to stick in my head as much as the normal song).

False. Don't do stuff like Mater's Junkyard Jamboree and the Chew Chew Train because they don't really interest me.

Going on. TNP has been on every ride (currently existing) in DL.

True. Over the years I have gotten to them all.

TNP has a Disney travel mug/ drink holder they use at home/ work.

True. I have several. Currently using one as I type this. :)

The next poster has Disney glassware.

True, we have 4 of the old Disney glasses that McDonalds put out years ago. (I guess that counts)

TNP visits the Gallery on their Disneyland trip.

False

TNP has a Disney shirt for every day of the week. (plus a few more)

False

TNP has a Disney shirt for every day of the week. (plus a few more)

Somewhat true. They aren't all classic Disney shirts, but I have a few of Donald, Grumpy, and then a bunch of Nightmare Before Christmas shirts.

TNP was initially afraid of Space Mountain, but now loves it (and especially loves the music).

I love Space Mountain, but don't remember being scared of it. Maybe just excitement / scared but it's been a long time since my first time on SM to remember,

TNP would rather skip a parade and go on rides while the lines are lighter.

True. We only watch a parade about once a year. Same with Fantasmic, Fireworks, and WOC.

The next poster has taken pictures on the stairs in the Court of Angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter