"Let's Sing a Gay Little Spring Song!" PTR! **Update Check my TR!***

Oh, my, I wish I would have seen your report before now! Dollar Tree, Michael's Dollar area, Joann's Dollar area, Target's Dollar spot all have fun Disney things! Dollar Tree is probably my favorite. I picked up a six pack of the tissues (they may be smaller packs but same design) at Dollar Tree, along with a small photo albumn with different themes (I got multi princess and Sophia ones), they had Disney tins filed with cotton swabs! They also have cute nightlights (for fun) and my personal favorite, the flashlight pen combo! Get some glow sticks from Michaels (may have issues in security with these too)...they have a 12 pack and I think they have gone up from $1 to either $1.5 (or maybe $2) you can get some lip gloss from the Disney Store (multi princess or Frozen)...they are a little pricey at $10 for the pack, but you get 4 really cute lip glosses. Also check out Walmart's Easter section. I saw some cute small things there. They occasionally also have some fun temporary tattoos (usually on the end caps in the stationary section) for $1 Mine only had Jake and the Neverland Pirate when I was there the other day, but I have seen princess ones there. You can see some of the items that I got for my Welcome Basket for my great niece Zoe for our trip on my PTR (link in my signature)...if you still have time!

Good luck! and have FUN!!!!

Lynn

OMG!!! It's almost time for you to leave for your trip!!! :hyper: Have a wonderful time!!!
Thank you so much Tracey!!!!!! I will write a full report when I come home! I look forward to reading all of your plans once I return! You will be even closer when I get back!:cool1:

Oh, my, I wish I would have seen your report before now! Dollar Tree, Michael's Dollar area, Joann's Dollar area, Target's Dollar spot all have fun Disney things! Dollar Tree is probably my favorite. I picked up a six pack of the tissues (they may be smaller packs but same design) at Dollar Tree, along with a small photo albumn with different themes (I got multi princess and Sophia ones), they had Disney tins filed with cotton swabs! They also have cute nightlights (for fun) and my personal favorite, the flashlight pen combo! Get some glow sticks from Michaels (may have issues in security with these too)...they have a 12 pack and I think they have gone up from $1 to either $1.5 (or maybe $2) you can get some lip gloss from the Disney Store (multi princess or Frozen)...they are a little pricey at $10 for the pack, but you get 4 really cute lip glosses. Also check out Walmart's Easter section. I saw some cute small things there. They occasionally also have some fun temporary tattoos (usually on the end caps in the stationary section) for $1 Mine only had Jake and the Neverland Pirate when I was there the other day, but I have seen princess ones there. You can see some of the items that I got for my Welcome Basket for my great niece Zoe for our trip on my PTR (link in my signature)...if you still have time!

Good luck! and have FUN!!!!

Lynn

Hello!!! Welcome aboard!!!:cool1: Thank you, thank you, thank you for all these wonderful ideas!:thumbsup2 A its very close to my trip, I don't have much more time to go out and explore for wonderful items like this, but I will DEFINITELY use these stores and ideas for my next trip!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:banana::banana:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will do a quick update tonight when I get home, a see ya when I get back type of post!!! :goodvibes

So i'm super late joining in for the PTR, but i'll definitely be here for your TR since your trip is only 2 days away! Subbing and hope you have a fantastic time! :cool1:

So i'm super late joining in for the PTR, but i'll definitely be here for your TR since your trip is only 2 days away! Subbing and hope you have a fantastic time! :cool1:

HIya! So glad to have you here! Yes! I plan on writing the TR soon after I come back! And thank you so much!:goodvibes

Joining in even though you're about to leave! I did WDW with friends for my senior spring break so I'm really excited for your TR. I hope you have the BEST TIME!!! pixiedust:

I'm here Allison and apparently just hours before you leave with your friends on your wonderful Disney trip! How exciting!! It sounds like you guys are going to have so much fun and can't wait to hear all about your adventures! So glad that you got your ADR's including BOG and your FP+ choices that you wanted. Don't stress about the crowds, just have a good time, and oh my goodness AoA sounds like such a fun resort. I wish that I had done these kinds of trips when I was in high school! And FYI I love your hair! Anyways have a magical trip my dear!!! :goodvibes

Are you excited?

Silly question, I know! LOL!

Super Excited!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Joining in even though you're about to leave! I did WDW with friends for my senior spring break so I'm really excited for your TR. I hope you have the BEST TIME!!! pixiedust:

Welcome aboard! That is so cool - we are all so excited to have this experience together! Thank you so much !!!! :goodvibes

I'm here Allison and apparently just hours before you leave with your friends on your wonderful Disney trip! How exciting!! It sounds like you guys are going to have so much fun and can't wait to hear all about your adventures! So glad that you got your ADR's including BOG and your FP+ choices that you wanted. Don't stress about the crowds, just have a good time, and oh my goodness AoA sounds like such a fun resort. I wish that I had done these kinds of trips when I was in high school! And FYI I love your hair! Anyways have a magical trip my dear!!! :goodvibes

Hello! Thanks for joining me! We are all very excited for the trip and I can't wait to show my friends some wonderful magic ! :goodvibes

The Night Before:

So it is a little past 11, and I am pretty much packed. My friends have been asking me random questions about packing and such all night, but the messages have finally stopped and it is time for everyone to get a good night's sleep. I will be here to write a TR when I return. We are all so excited and thank you all so much for joining me!!!

Much love and pixie dust!

-Alison

I'm sure you're getting some sleep by now, but I hope you have a great time! I look forward to the TR!

Nothing like showing up at a PTR the day someone leaves for their trip! :yay: But I wanted to check things out since you had stopped by my PTR.

How great that you planned a trip for you and your friends! What an awesome memory you are helping to create! I'm sure it will be magical.

AOA sounds like it was the perfect choice for your group. I can't wait to hear about it.

The great thing about Disney food is even when you are trying to eat more practically there are still loads of great options. Glad you were able to score a BOG lunch reservation. I haven't been paying attention much to all the BOG changes. I guess I should be. Haha.

Hope your trip is full of pixie dust!!:tinker:

Just saw your PTR and I love it! Have an amazing time can't wait for the TR when you get back.

I know you have already left, but subbing along so I am ready when you start your TR! I hope you have (are having) a wonderful trip!

Hi everyone!:wave: I know it's been forever since I've been on here! Due to my busy schedule, working, and graduating from high school just a few weeks ago, it has been a pretty hectic few months. The good news is, I am planning on starting my TR (finally) this week!:banana::banana::banana: I hope you all understand... I am so glad to be back and be able to share my memories. I will post on this thread when I finally start this week to let you all know!

Much love and Pixie Dust to all! :love::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter