Let's speculate about Polynesian some more!

How likely do you think the Polynesian tower will be part of a new/old association?

• 100% new association

Votes: 113 37.0%
  • 80% new association / 20% current association

Votes: 64 21.0%
  • 60% new association / 40% current association

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 40% new association / 60% current association

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 20% new association / 80% current association

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • 0% new association / 100% current association

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the full building won’t be open by December but will be rolling out portions because they need to finish other parts

No regular studios it looks like either. Just duo.
If true, I guess that answers the question of how competitive studio bookings will be!

Honestly, it's probably the right thing to do in terms of overall resort balance.

But at the same time, if that was always the plan, how could they ever have considered making it a different association? If this was a no-studios tower, because the PVB resort was already loaded with Studios, then that decision was made as soon as they started building. Right?

Scott Gustin's tweet listed both, but the material published by Disney doesn't?
Yeah weird. His second tweet said
"
The 10-story tower will feature duo studios, deluxe studios, one-bedroom villas, two-bedroom villas, and new two-bedroom penthouse villas.

Disney says Disney Vacation Club members "will be able to make points-based reservations at a later date."

Honesty I would trust Scott's info over Disney at this point. He is always on the money

I guess they really just don't want to make these new DVC feel super unique. I love being transported somewhere new when I visit Disney.

That is a nice lobby but it doesn't feel Disney at all, and honestly, does anybody actually feel transformed to Hawaii by the looks of that place?

I guess they really just don't want to make these new DVC feel super unique. I love being transported somewhere new when I visit Disney.

That is a nice lobby but it doesn't feel Disney at all, and honestly, does anybody actually feel transformed to Hawaii by the looks of that place?
Let's not rule out the possibility that those large cutouts are literal, Dr. Strange-style magical portals that transport you instantly to Aulani.

It looks quite nice to me. Still put out by how unbalanced the resort is. I’d be motivated by Duo Studios then 2 Bedrooms… which feels like it’s going to be a fools game.

Do duo studios fixed weeks exist at VDH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter