Let's talk FOOD!...What was your favorite meal at Universal?

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
Two of my favorites were the grilled salmon salad at Latin Quarters and the sushi roll at Mythos. It had to be good if I can still remember those two meals from a year ago!!!

I hope Mythos still have sushi on their menu this summer and I will certainly be visiting Latin Quarters again.

What were your favorites? If you've just recently returned, maybe you can share what made your favorite meal so good...;)

I want to try some new dishes this summer!!! ;)

Last Friday I had the Wrap of the Day, which was a spinach wrap with BBQ chicken.......It was soooooooooo gooooooooooood. I also had 2 potions of the gods in lieu of desert......

Patty

1) Lobster and filet at MYTHOS, with the gooey chocolate banana cake for dessert

2) The redfish at Emeril's

1) "Digustation" at Emeril's

2) Just about anything at Mythos, but my favs so far are balsamic chicken, and chocolate soufflé

3) I don't know why, but I just love the pork sandwich at Hard Rock.

A fast food here but I like the Gyro served near Sinbad. Usually get a couple and go to Alchemy to enjoy.
RussH

I second the lobster tail and filet special they had at Mythos...with the Prime rib with lobster stuffed baked potato being very close (the difference is, I didn't GET the 2nd meal, I only tasted it!:rolleyes: )

Of course, neither are ON the menu, but were specials that they've had in the past! :mad:

I hope at least one of them will return!!! :D :D :D

Patty...was that the wrap that had the cheddar mashed potatoes IN it? I almost tried it, but it just sounded too heavy :rolleyes:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter