Lets talk Gifts in a Jar for Christmas Presents

PrettyInTink

And my DH MackTheTruck<br><font color=deeppink>I h
I was thinking about doing gifts in a jar for friends and neighbors that we usually don't buy gifts for, but would like to get SOMETHING for. Does anyone have any good gift in a jar recipe's that they have ACTUALLY EATEN that are good? I have found TONS online but how do i know how good they taste? Anyone ever done this for a gift? :listen:

I haven't given them as gifts, but I sure love to get them! My sister made my one for us one year. It was chocolate chip pancakes. It was wonderful! I know she found the recipe online, but I don't know where.

A.C. Moore has a bunch of the recipe books...I've got a lot of them (be sure to use a coupon too). I can't recall that we've ever eaten any (we give them all away), but the recipes of the basic cookies (sugar, snickerdoodle, oatmeal, etc.) just use regular ingredients & nothing fancy, so they should taste good.

Only thing about gifts in a jar is to me they are so expensive to make, I was going to do the Russian Tea but it was going to cost me a fortune to make, does anyone know of ones that doesn't cost so much to make ? :listen:

ROLL TIDE!!! back at ya!! could you hook up a bama girl with the website to this concoctions?

PigletFairy said:
ROLL TIDE!!! back at ya!! could you hook up a bama girl with the website to this concoctions?
Roll Tide Roll!

teresajoy said:
I haven't given them as gifts, but I sure love to get them! My sister made my one for us one year. It was chocolate chip pancakes. It was wonderful! I know she found the recipe online, but I don't know where.

:grouphug: I just hadda give you big hugs after I read your siggy! Sorry for your losses.

OH and those gifts in a bottle, yuppers we have given them many times since we have more peeps than $$ here is the site i use http://www.allfreecrafts.com/giftinajar/index.shtml it even includes labels that you can print! Enjoy, lots of folks enjoy that fact that you took extra time instead of just buying a gift that will gather dust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter