Let's track the EB PC cruise here

Wow, love the aerial view! So glad you posted it! Can't believe how clear it is!

Just got an email from DD. She said it was cold this morning but the sun is just beginning to come out at noon.

We just got back from the 8/10 sailing and I took this picture from our flight out of LAX at about 4:15 yesterday so it must have been right before sailaway. We had a great view of the port.:goodvibes
P1010519.jpg

I think that is the coolest one yet:thumbsup2 Oh my gosh!!

Wow, love the aerial view! So glad you posted it! Can't believe how clear it is!

Just got an email from DD. She said it was cold this morning but the sun is just beginning to come out at noon.

Looks like they will make it to Cabo tomorrow, after all!!:banana:

Boardwalk Gal, I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full. Thanks for the pictures! I remember everyone in them. LOVED them.

Thank you everybody for sharing the wonderful pictures! I can't believe I'm going to be going on that beautiful ship in just a few weeks!

We just got back from the 8/10 sailing and I took this picture from our flight out of LAX at about 4:15 yesterday so it must have been right before sailaway. We had a great view of the port.:goodvibes
P1010519.jpg

OMG, that is an amazing pic!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Great job!!!! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 YES:dance3: :banana:

That may be Lisa and her family holding the banana, I can't remember his name.:confused3

Many of them are wearing black pirate shirts.:dance3:

They will have on the white shirts the day they cross the canal.

My son and I are should be there, but we had to cancel a last week.:sad1: :sad1:

Seems like she wrote a trip report awhile back in which his name was Bobby the Banana.

Bob the Banana, isn't it?

So sorry to hear you had to cancel out as well, and so close to the cruise.

Yes, it is Bobby . . . he made his inaugural cruise on the Magic in December of 2006, he sailed again crossing the canal over to LA, and hung out at the beach before rejoining some of his friends to come and bring back the Magic. I am guessing Lisa is holding up Bobby - Her DH Mike is the one with the video camera in his hand, and her DD Kaitlyn is right beside him (blonde). Bobby's original home is Ohio, and he is a Buckeye Banana!

Here is a link to Bobby's trip reports:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1330270

P1010519.jpg

That's an awesome picture! I would love to borrow it for my scrapbook.

Does anyone have the itinerary for the EB repositioning cruise? It's no longer on the Disney Cruise Line website and my friends are on the cruise. My friends' assistant wants to be able to track it.

Thanks!

Does anyone have the itinerary for the EB repositioning cruise? It's no longer on the Disney Cruise Line website and my friends are on the cruise. My friends' assistant wants to be able to track it.

Thanks!

Here is the Repo Itinerary:

Aug 17th - Los Angeles
Aug 18th - At Sea
Aug 19th - Cabo San Lucas
Aug 20th - Puerto Vallarata
Aug 21st - At Sea
Aug 22nd - Acapulco
Aug 23rd - At Sea
Aug 24th - At Sea
Aug 25th - Panama Canal
Aug 26th - Cartagena
Aug 27th - At Sea
Aug 28th - Aruba
Aug 29th - At Sea
Aug 30th - At Sea
Aug 31st - Castaway Cay
Sept 1st - Port Canaveral

Hello ANDY!!!!!!:yay:

How is your DD doing in college????

Hey Andy, don't see you around much. Where are you hiding out? Still wearing that tshirt of yours from the 2005 PC cruise. LOL

I don't want to Hi-jack the thread so I'll make this quick.

1. My DD starts Massage Therapy School on 9/15/08 :goodvibes

2. Spending most of my DIS time on the 10/24/09 B.O.B. cruise meets thread. ;)

Back to the Repo Cruise enjoyment!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter