Let's try this Pre-Trip thing.....

bunkkinsmom

<font color=magenta>No 9, so it's all good<br><fon
So welcome to my Pre-Trip report, the Tradition Continues! Cast of characters includes but certainly not limited to: Myself, DH, DD 6 (7 in just a couple of weeks), DS 5, DD 2, Friend Ry-bread, and Friend John. Location: The Luxurious Old Key West Resort in Beautiful Disney World!!!!. Dates: January 2010. Mode of Transportation: Amtrak overnight from NC!!

So as you can see, some of this trip is already decided! OKW is booked, so if nothing else gets paid for, at least we have a place to stay. We will be arriving on a Saturday, so we are looking to stay in 2 value rooms for one night and then transfer over on Sunday am. Probably All Star Music. I hear that it is the quietest of the values, and that's what I'm looking for. I'm not really into the really crowded pools and food courts. I mean, I get the benefits of it and I understand, but I stay away if possible. My patience level is pretty low to begin with, and it's in everyone's best interest if you know what I'm sayin!

At any rate, I'm looking forward to this pre trip report, even if no one follows, just as a record for me. My first trip with the kids was last year and I didn't do a trip report. Now I wish I had so that the memories would be vivid for a while to come!

Next step....booking a value!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter