Like It, Hate It, Never Tried It Before - Part 8

guacamole is open to a wide range of interpation. In algondones they serve it very creamy and we all order a dish....while others make it running and spicy and not so comforting. Frys had a wide variety of offerings. so wait for it to go discount. One woman in our card group is not afraid of cost and makes a wonderful guac...alway gone by time the dealing is done.

researching the contents of a jewelry box on ebay?

frys is great....an amzing race of sorts...wife and I go seperate ways...she over to discount deli items....I over to the red net bags and then circle back to glass doors for discounted bags of salads. She heads down to seafood to see if any came up for dicount and then grabs 8.00 salmon side for dog. At the point I am trying to figure out the buy 5, buy7, buy 10 gimmick as i walk over to dairy to see if any of the cold coffee drinks are on discount. Asile 30 is close by and by then wife has surveyed the offerings of sales on meats...we meet up on ice cream asile, deicide what to pick...then leave it there as we go settle our "buy" offerings. , then back to ice cream. wife does not like self check out. so we stand in long lines like flock of Canadian geese....in the summer we are on first name basis with clerks.

looking for cardboard boxes that have yet to be crushed in store.

never done that. I like Fry's too......not as much running around as you do though.
I just do clearance produce, bakery and aisle 48 (other things)

cleaning framed pictures (my job for today) .

I do not hang photos nor have any on any counters, so I do not dust nor do I dust/sweep outside on the living room patio. I do take responbilty for garbage and recycle and netting the pool and removing dog piles from gravel driveway to not be run over and I do prune the prickly dead palm fronds.

growing a palm tree by seed ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter