Lilo and Stitch breakfast!!! Tell me more!!

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
We are planning our third trip with ds (who is 4 1/2 yrs) at the end of Sept. and he LOVES Stitch. Someone below mentioned a Lilo and Stitch breakfast, so I NEED more info!!!

littlelambie said:
We are planning our third trip with ds (who is 4 1/2 yrs) at the end of Sept. and he LOVES Stitch. Someone below mentioned a Lilo and Stitch breakfast, so I NEED more info!!!

It's held in the DLH restaurant. It's a breakfast buffet and Stitch comes around, plays games and dances with the kids on the Hawaiian Islands... sometimes he steals them off the floor.

It's actually at the Paradise Pier Hotel. You can opt for either the buffet breakfast or order off the menu. The usual characters are Lilo, Stitch, Minnie and Pluto. My niece loved this meal as we got tons of character time. It wasn't as busy as Goofy's Kitchen and the location is much smaller so they made the rounds a couple of times. If your son is a Stitch fan this is definately the best place to see him.

A Disney Princess is correct. The Aloha Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch is at the PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel.

During the meal they have some games for the kids to play with Stitch. The one that stands out in my mind was an island hopping game, like musical chairs. It was lots of fun.

We really enjoyed the food too. Try the pineapple coconut scones. ;)

We did this one at Christmas. It is in the restaurant at the PPH. We saw Minnie, Pluto, Lilo, Stitch and Daisy - which was nice, she is pretty rare.

THe kids enjoyed it. We were able to eat buffet or off the menu, which is such a nice option...

We also love the Lilo and Stitch breakfast. The character interaction is awesome! My niece got to play musical islands (like musical chairs) and ending up chasing Stitch all through the place! It was too funny! They were crawling on the floor and trying to hide from each other. She also did the hula with Minnie! We saw Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Max, Lilo, and Stitch. The food is good too! It is not as busy as Goofy's, which makes for great character time!

Ditto on loving the Lilo and Stitch breakfast. We really enjoy this character breakfast. Much less crowded than Goofy's and tons more character interactions! The island hopping game is fun as is the hula dance lessons! I also like the fact that you can order off the menu. My girls are not buffet kids--they never eat much food. At this breakfast, you can order kids' breakfast meals that are portionally perfect!

And the food is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter