Lilo and Stitch Character Breakfast report

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
Lilo and Stich IS at Paradise Pier Hotel. We got there early, I think we had 7am reservations. (it's all a blur right now!) and we were basically the first ones there and the kids got great attention from Max. He is a great character, and provides many laughs and great photo ops! He used my daughters head as a desk to sign her book, and she thought that was the greatest! I got a great picture of it, too! I will mention, that it seemed like within 30 minutes or so the place filled up with people, but NEVER felt crowded and busy. The waitress was a little bored, but I can imagine that after a while, all of us parents with cameras start looking the same! :) for the littlest kids, they do a little hawaiian dance thing, and play follow the leader around the room... but my kids at 4 and 6 seemed to want to watch the tiny kids bob around with the characters. It was very cute though! They give you a lei and a cute button/pin as a souvenier. My 22 year old son, who rarely cracks a smile in public was tortured by Max!I got the best pictures!!! Really, memories to last a lifetime. Max pulled my sons sweatshirt hood down over his head, covered my sons eyes while he made kissy noises at my sons GF... and basically had everyone cracking up! I cant say enough good about this character breakfast! They had Lilo, Stitch, Max, Daisy Duck and Pluto. For 6 people I think it cost something like $75... a DEAL!!! (they even let the two little ones split a meal!)

Awesome write-up! I am so glad we will be doing this, and I CAN'T WAIT!!! :yay:

being-dragged-to-DL said:
My 22 year old son, who rarely cracks a smile in public was tortured by Max!I got the best pictures!!! Really, memories to last a lifetime. Max pulled my sons sweatshirt hood down over his head, covered my sons eyes while he made kissy noises at my sons GF... and basically had everyone cracking up! I cant say enough good about this character breakfast! They had Lilo, Stitch, Max, Daisy Duck and Pluto. For 6 people I think it cost something like $75... a DEAL!!! (they even let the two little ones split a meal!)

Thats a riot. And you're right...by Disney's standards, that was a deal. Thanks for the report.

Does anyone know the phone number for reservations to do this?

Thanks!

I'm glad you had a great time. Unfortunately our experience there last week was nothing like yours. The characters (with the exception of Max) took no time at all with the kids, they didn't play any of the games in the 75 minutes we were there and the service was horrible (20 minutes just to get our drinks!). We ate the buffet which was okay, but our overall experience was disappointing.

You can book this and all your priority seatings at this number... 1-714-781-DINE (3463).

We did this meal 2 weeks ago...in fact 2 weeks ago right now we were there. :( We loved it too! The buffet food was delicious and character itneraction was very good. We saw kids of all ages up dancing and playing the games with Stitch. Mine are 6 & 9 and they were up there, especially for the island hopping game (like musical chairs).

I'm glad you had a good experience too. :thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Yeah! We'll be there in 19 days and I can't wait. We've never been before there before and am so excited.

Is there generally a specific time they do these games (island hopping, etc.)? We're headed to DL for the first time this June and I'd like to make reservations to be sure we hit the games.

We were there at 7am, and way before we left they were island hopping all over the place. I dont know the exact time, maybe around 8am??

sounds like fun! but if you have reservation at 9:30...would that be considered "late"? wouldn't want to miss the game/show. maybe they have them thru-out the day at every hour intervals? maybe someone can tell us... :flower:

They play the games throughout the meal. I want to say maybe around every 20-30 minutes or so. We always book our character breakfasts late so that we can go to the parks early. We have never missed out on any entertainment and the buffet is always replinished, even when we have gone at the last possible time, 11:00 a.m.

ClassicPooh2 said:
This is probably really obvious, but who is Max?
Max is Goofy's son and has been one of the best characters, in my experience, for interaction with young kids.

ClassicPooh2 said:
This is probably really obvious, but who is Max?

Its not obvious, many people don't know who Max is! That reminds me of kind of a funny story. We saw Max once at a character breakfast at Disneyland (Goofy's I think) and he was playing with some little boy and they were having a ball. Suddenly the little kid stops, looks up at Max and says: "Who the H*** are you?" DH and I died laughing but the kids' parents were horrified! It was like suddenly this kid realized he had no earthly idea who it was he was playing with! So you're not alone in not knowing who Max is!

Victorian what are the date that you are going to be in Disneyland
I will be there April 5 through the 12 and I am flying rom Alaska. Looks like we are very close in vacation plans. :wizard:

Amy&Dan said:
Its not obvious, many people don't know who Max is! That reminds me of kind of a funny story. We saw Max once at a character breakfast at Disneyland (Goofy's I think) and he was playing with some little boy and they were having a ball. Suddenly the little kid stops, looks up at Max and says: "Who the H*** are you?" DH and I died laughing but the kids' parents were horrified! It was like suddenly this kid realized he had no earthly idea who it was he was playing with! So you're not alone in not knowing who Max is!

i have another funny story w/Max!! we were in florida, waiting for our cruise in the terminal. our DSs were 2 & 4 at the time. and along comes Max! we had no idea who he was, but obviously, he was a "character", so we had our DSs go take a pictures w/him. and they were wondering why? it's not Mickey, or Minnie, or any other "famous" disney characters! and we had to ask another person around, to see who he was!! i didn't even realize Goofy had a son! and you know what...the pix w/Max came out really cute, cuz Max was holding his ears & just acting a bit goofy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter