Lilo & Stitch

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
For those able to get into California Adventure, the animation gallery is showing a short trailer for Lilo & Stitch. It looks very cute. Here's hoping it's good enough to drag Disney out of the doldrums...

Sarangel

Accourding to a lot of reviews I have heard from people who worked on the film down at Disney Animation Florida is that Lilo & Stitch is this generation's Dumbo.

While going through the animation tour in WDW, there was a lot of talk about the film. The artist on hand did a drawing and gave the story line for the movie. It does look very interesting.
Jeff

I heard that it was not going to have any songs. Is that true? Seems that is the future of Disney animated films I guess.

rumor has it, that there will be Elvis songs throughout the movie because the title character is an Elvis fan.

The story has been pretty solid from the beginning without a lot of revisions, which may be a good sign.

I have seen several trailers and they are quite entertaining.

I don't know about the score. The main character is quite an Elvis fan and this is worked into the movie and soundtrack, if you take the trailer as any indication.

The backgrounds are watercolor, which should add an interesting an unique feel to the film.

Sorry, I don't know much about this movie. What is the basic story line? Also when is this movie suppost to come out? Thanks!

This is going to be fun.

Lilo, a girl, loves animals. She buys fish food for the fish in the ocean with her money.

Stitch, a space alien, fled from procicution and has bounty hunters hunting for him.

Stitch comes to earth, and pretends he is a dog, a purple one.

Lilo finds him in the Pound and adopts him.

It's history from then on....

There was a tralier on the internet on here once (The Disboards had a link once). Does anybody know where it is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter