Limited Time Magic 4/15-4/21?

Lynn57

DIS Veteran
This is what I just found on the Disney website-

"Celebrate Disney Fairies Week
April 15 to April 21, 2013

It's Fairies Week at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, and Tinker Bell's coming in for a landing. And wouldn't you know it, some fellow Disney Fairies are flying in for the occasion too! Head over to Tinker Bell's Magical Nook, where Tink will be joined by a few friends making surprise appearances. You could meet Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Vidia… maybe even Terence, the Pixie Dust-keeper himself!"

Isn't that always what you can find at Tinker Bell's Magical Nook? Where is the magic in this? I know this has been a problem all along with the LTM... I guess I was hoping for something a little more magical in my week down there! :confused3

This is what I just found on the Disney website-

"Celebrate Disney Fairies Week
April 15 to April 21, 2013

It's Fairies Week at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, and Tinker Bell's coming in for a landing. And wouldn't you know it, some fellow Disney Fairies are flying in for the occasion too! Head over to Tinker Bell's Magical Nook, where Tink will be joined by a few friends making surprise appearances. You could meet Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Vidia… maybe even Terence, the Pixie Dust-keeper himself!"

Isn't that always what you can find at Tinker Bell's Magical Nook? Where is the magic in this? I know this has been a problem all along with the LTM... I guess I was hoping for something a little more magical in my week down there! :confused3

Some of those listed don't appear regularly anymore--Fawn, Iridessa, Silvermist, and Terence are much more rare now.

I would only hope for guests' sake they would have dedicated locations for them. Fairy roulette is no fun either.

Many of those fairies have been out of circulation for a bit. So while not exactly "long lost friends", for those who are looking for certain ones, it will be a good week.

Then hands down winner of the LTM sweepstakes this year has been DLR. They are actually in the midst of their "Long Lost Friends" week and apparently have 10 sets of characters rotating through, including the 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty and Warrior Mulan.

Not sure why they want to taunt me this way.

With even a month's notice on that one, I would have scheduled a special trip just for that.

oh man if we still had APs (going down again in Sept and will get new ones then) we would SO go down for the Fairies. We've met them all (and mesaboy is right fairy roulette is not fun!) but would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Fawn, Silvermist and Iridessa again (haven't seen any of them since ToonTown Closed!!!!)

We arrive on the 15th and my fairy loving 4 year old is going to flip over the chance to meet extra fairies. I'm guessing this will be very popular. Looks like I'll need to carve out some major time in our MK schedule to make sure we get to meet them. Any idea how to find out where/when they will be meeting?

We arrive on the 15th and my fairy loving 4 year old is going to flip over the chance to meet extra fairies. I'm guessing this will be very popular. Looks like I'll need to carve out some major time in our MK schedule to make sure we get to meet them. Any idea how to find out where/when they will be meeting?

I would check back here after the 15th for more info. There are usually a couple of character experts here that report this kind of info. They were very helpful back during Long Lost Friends week. Hopefully your only day in MK isn't the 15th.

I would check back here after the 15th for more info. There are usually a couple of character experts here that report this kind of info. They were very helpful back during Long Lost Friends week. Hopefully your only day in MK isn't the 15th.

Thanks! I'll check back here. We arrive at Disney on the 15th, but our MK days are actualy the 17th and 18th (and again on the 22nd, but there wil be a new LTM that day). So, thats a good idea to check here after it starts.

I'm really looking forward to this LTM! I just hope it won't be too hard meeting all 7

Many of those fairies have been out of circulation for a bit. So while not exactly "long lost friends", for those who are looking for certain ones, it will be a good week.

Then hands down winner of the LTM sweepstakes this year has been DLR. They are actually in the midst of their "Long Lost Friends" week and apparently have 10 sets of characters rotating through, including the 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty and Warrior Mulan.

Not sure why they want to taunt me this way.

With even a month's notice on that one, I would have scheduled a special trip just for that.

I am lucky that I live about 6 hours drive away from DLR. I was supposed to go next weekend and when I saw the LLF LTM I changed my hotel reservation and I am driving down tomorrow morning at 6am. I have to meet Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather! And the Big bad Wolf and the 3 little pigs!

I am lucky that I live about 6 hours drive away from DLR. I was supposed to go next weekend and when I saw the LLF LTM I changed my hotel reservation and I am driving down tomorrow morning at 6am. I have to meet Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather! And the Big bad Wolf and the 3 little pigs!

Don't blame you one bit. If I lived closer than 2 1/2 days drive away, I would have found a way.

Have a great time!

I'm so bummed! We originally were supposed to go next week for DD's 5th birthday and she would've loved this!
For those that are there - how fun! Although I have a feeling the wait will be crazy since it's normally long for Tink anyways (at least from our experiences)

Hey this is much better then most of LTM events they have had.

Here's a little hope that my trip in September will have something worth going to see.

I did something similar for LLF at WDW in January with a two-hour drive. It was a long day but I don't regret it. :thumbsup2

Don't blame you one bit. If I lived closer than 2 1/2 days drive away, I would have found a way.

Have a great time!

And this poster helped talk me into it. ;)

I will be there on Monday after around 12:30 but I imagine someone will get the info before then. I certainly hope it isn't impossible to meet them all. The original rumors for this were that you were going to meet them all at one time but the wording does not suggest that. Will be interesting.

Some of those listed don't appear regularly anymore--Fawn, Iridessa, Silvermist, and Terence are much more rare now.

I would only hope for guests' sake they would have dedicated locations for them. Fairy roulette is no fun either.

My DD met Terence last week.

My 7 and 4 year old have been waiting for this. Two hours away, have to find a way to get them there. Sure better than a tee shirt you have to buy, or the singing guys when we were there in March

My 7 and 4 year old have been waiting for this. Two hours away, have to find a way to get them there. Sure better than a tee shirt you have to buy, or the singing guys when we were there in March

I don't know, the Dapper Dans were really good. I enjoyed them a lot

When we went to flower and garden in 2011 the fairies all met people in Epcot. Does this no longer happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter