Limited Time Magic: Long Lost Friends Week

I can confirm Kenny's post above - no autographs. However, they did offer signature cards (photo is linked below).

Long Lost Friends had 5 units-

Robin Hood: Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Prince John, and Sheriff of Nottingham
Duck Tales: Scrooge McDuck and Ludwig Von Drake
The Band Concert: Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow
Pinocchio: Pinocchio, Geppetto, and Jiminy Cricket
Three Little Pigs: Fifer Pig, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig, and the Big Bad Wolf

Set Times - 9:00, 9:55, 10:55, 1:35, 2:30, 3:30

My photos from this morning start halfway through this album (Facebook):

LIMITED TIME MAGIC

379204_470477452989788_1128668211_n.jpg

Oh wow - if I were local I would absolutely make up a dumb excuse and cut work just to meet Ludwig Von Drake! :teeth: He is a personal favorite of mine.

I can't believe we missed each other yesterday - clearly both very focused! :rotfl:

Oh wow - if I were local I would absolutely make up a dumb excuse and cut work just to meet Ludwig Von Drake! :teeth: He is a personal favorite of mine.

AGREED!! I majored in Education & DH majored in Finance. Seeing Scrooge and Ludwig together made me feel like I was looking at my marriage - if we were both male ducks!!

Curious... Where there photopass photographers available? Don't mind taking my own but would love to not have to worry about it.

CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN DISNEY!

So excited to go on Saturday! :) We have a reservation at 9:45am for Crystal Palace, so we'll be trying to see the characters afterwards.

So excited to go on Saturday! :) We have a reservation at 9:45am for Crystal Palace, so we'll be trying to see the characters afterwards. How long are their sets for? I saw the post with the times, but is that when they come out at or...?

The times posted are the beginning of their approximately 30-minute sets. Expect lines to be cut before then, maybe at about 15 or 20 into each set.

Curious... Where there photopass photographers available? Don't mind taking my own but would love to not have to worry about it.

CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN DISNEY!

Yep - when I went through the Robin Hood line there wasn't one there, but one popped up later. Don't count on it - but I would think there's a greater chance for one than not.

Glad all of you guys get to enjoy that Limited Time Magic offering! I wish it would have been during our stay in March!

Only one question : Pinocchio, really? Isn't he out every day? Maybe I'm confusing with Disneyland....

jsebsirois said:
Glad all of you guys get to enjoy that Limited Time Magic offering! I wish it would have been during our stay in March!

Only one question : Pinocchio, really? Isn't he out every day? Maybe I'm confusing with Disneyland....

Pinocchio is a little hard to find these days, but I agree a long way from "long lost".

I can't believe we missed each other yesterday - clearly both very focused! :rotfl:

AGREED!! I majored in Education & DH majored in Finance. Seeing Scrooge and Ludwig together made me feel like I was looking at my marriage - if we were both male ducks!!

I looked around but the place was pretty busy. Sorry I didn't get to say hi.

Long Lost Friends Week was wonderful! Hope they'll do more of them.

Also, I liked how they used the "Meet & Smile" song from Tokyo DisneySea at the beginning and end of the Long Lost Friends sets.

On the first day some of the Photopass guys came out late. Second day the characters came out just before park opening with the photo guys.

They may not be rare to some, but I got my picture taken with BrerBear at MK yesterday, and the Queen of Hearts today at Epcot. I'm not home yet, so I can't post picture. Boy, that really made my day!:banana:

They may not be rare to some, but I got my picture taken with BrerBear at MK yesterday, and the Queen of Hearts today at Epcot. I'm not home yet, so I can't post picture. Boy, that really made my day!:banana:

Brer Bear doesn't always meet guests after the Hoedown, so that was a good one. I met Brer Rabbit at the Hoedown yesterday too. Queen of Hearts is a great find at Epcot.

mouselike-harrier said:

Very jealous of you . I loovvvvee the red queen ( if you can't tell)

I'm so happy we got the chance to go yesterday and pop in for some of the fun character time! I'm also thrilled that I had my daughter watch Robin Hood last weekend and she actually knew who they were this time ... though I think the last time she saw them was when she was a couple of months old.

We're hoping to go back this weekend. My one word of advice is that if want to see multiple characters you're going to have to do multiple "shows". Our Robin Hood line took just short of 30 minutes alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter