Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Okay. Stupid question time. I want to make cards that say "Will you be our Ring Bearer" (BM, whatever) but I'm not sure what to say on the inside. Doesn't the "will you be my whatever" go on the outside??? I'm very confused.

someone had in her pj that she made them out of the cute jolee scrapbook princess stickers. they were adorable! i can't find them though...

are you wearing a garter?

also, i still have these pair of shoes, not dyed, still in box that i never wore for my wedding...
product_imagephp.jpg

do you want them? they're super cool...if you don't, i'm going to dye them sage green and wear them around

So last night I had my first wedding nightmare. :scared1: Some random girl saw me, saw that I was a bride and BEAT ME UP so that she could steal my super cool wedding. (I guess that's why Disney doesn't like it when the brides meet...)

I also had my first official trip to Michaels (Caryn would be so proud) I made cards for the entire bridal party and they'll eventually (when I get off my lazy butt and put stamps on them. :rolleyes1 ) receive them in the mail. The girls (of course) got princesses and the guys got classic Disney characters.

This one I made for Chris's sister
Carynswedding006.jpg

This one I did for Julian, Chris's cousin. He will be one of our Ring Bearers
Carynswedding005.jpg

This is all of them except for my sisters (I didn't want them to peek and ruin the surprise!)
Carynswedding004.jpg

I got a voice message from Linda Chapman today. So of course I called back and they didn't answer, so I left her a message again.

Caryn, you can keep those boots if you'd like. I don't think I'd be able to pull them off. I also can't wear any heels at all... so they are out.

Mary, one of my bridesmaids (who incidentally is getting married this April) found a few people, some in NJ and some in FL, who can restore an antique dress!!:banana: So I can call and get the ball rolling there.

I'm also compiling a list of questions to ask Joe when I go meet him next month!!

Oooooh! I love seeing your cards! :) My best friend sent out cute cards like yours to ask her other BM and myself (duh!) to be her bridesmaids. It's a really cute keepsake for me! :)

Oooooh! I love seeing your cards! :) My best friend sent out cute cards like yours to ask her other BM and myself (duh!) to be her bridesmaids. It's a really cute keepsake for me! :)

I am sooo glad you said that! I was a little worried that everyone would think I was strange... That's what I was going for, so it's nice to know that someone else made that work.

PS I have an email from Nathan Root. Now all I need is for DF to get his butt home from work so that we can discuss this!!

Congratulations! I love your ring. Mine is diamond & sapphire, and I would have been thrilled with a gorgeous center sapphire like yours, but I have my grandmother's diamond instead.

Your wedding plans sound like so much fun. The wedding pavilion is so beautiful & classic, yet so disney. And heavy drinking and jazz? Fabulous! :rotfl2:

Those cards are adorable. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the dress. And if it won't work, there is a place in Princeton NJ that carries the Disney bridal line.

Do you like living in Tampa? We are considering moving to Sarasota, but it's such a huge move, and we have kids in school.

Congrats to you Lindsay! How wonderful! Cant wait to hear all about your planning! Enjoy your special moment!

Congratulations! I love your ring. Mine is diamond & sapphire, and I would have been thrilled with a gorgeous center sapphire like yours, but I have my grandmother's diamond instead.

Your wedding plans sound like so much fun. The wedding pavilion is so beautiful & classic, yet so disney. And heavy drinking and jazz? Fabulous! :rotfl2:

Those cards are adorable. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the dress. And if it won't work, there is a place in Princeton NJ that carries the Disney bridal line.

Do you like living in Tampa? We are considering moving to Sarasota, but it's such a huge move, and we have kids in school.

Thanks Gillian! I'm thrilled with my ring. Thanks about the cards... this morning I asked DF to please write a nice note inside the cards for the guys... of course he promised he would and I walked inside after work and no. Nothing. Men...

I like Tampa a lot, but there is still an adjustment period. Sometimes I'm a little homesick for NYC. The weather is wonderful, the houses are WAY cheaper, and we're only an hour from Disney. That's a big plus.

Thank you Bethany Mouse. Being engaged is SOOOO fun!

:woohoo: I'm all caught up!! And I have to say, you're way more on top of wedding planning than I EVER was... It's going to be fun reading your PJ. I might actually have to subscribe and get updates, so I can stay on top of it!!!

I agree that Carrie's pictures are the bomb... It's going to be a tough choice between the Randy and the Roots!

I like Tampa a lot, but there is still an adjustment period. Sometimes I'm a little homesick for NYC. The weather is wonderful, the houses are WAY cheaper, and we're only an hour from Disney. That's a big plus.

Ugh... Can I come move in with you??? We were getting off the bus from Epcot at Fort Wilderness on Saturday afternoon and I knew we had to leave to come home and I just started crying... :sad1: I miss Disney. I miss living in FL. I hate MI and the grey and the cold and the snow and the grey. I want SUNSHINE!

Ugh... Can I come move in with you??? We were getting off the bus from Epcot at Fort Wilderness on Saturday afternoon and I knew we had to leave to come home and I just started crying... :sad1: I miss Disney. I miss living in FL. I hate MI and the grey and the cold and the snow and the grey. I want SUNSHINE!

You MISS living in Florida?! You are nuts! I can't wait to move! Two and a half weeks left! WEEEEEE!!

You MISS living in Florida?! You are nuts! I can't wait to move! Two and a half weeks left! WEEEEEE!!

Really? Well, I guess I would take any sunny weather over MI; but I did the CP in 2006 and I was in FL from May through November (left early, was supposed to stay through the begining of January) and I survived. Right through the summer. Your blood thins, you get used to the humidity, I loooooooooooved it! I was never so happy. The sun is almost always out!!! Where are you moving to???

Edit: Sorry for the pirate: Lindsay!

i'm with wendy! i looooooove florida! it's my most favorite place on earth! texas is waaaaaay too humid. i had to get my engagement ring and wedding band 1/4 size too big because my hands swell in this darned humidity...

i'm a thread pirate: tonight!

sorry lindsay!

caryn's wedding update...

lin, i'm going to go get some fabric samples for your veil. i'll take pics this weekend...THEN, i MIGHT go try dresses on, but i'm not going to buy one because i'm hoping to have better legs by the time you get married. marathon training should change my body shape...

i received a super secret message from bm-mary on myspace and i'm NOT telling you what she said!!!

Let me tell you all a little story about my Matron of Honor Caryn.
When we were younger, still living at home... My lovely sister would sit downstairs while I was upstairs. She would randomly scream to me upstairs "LINDSAY!!! MAKE ME A CAKE!!! I WANT SOME CAKE!!!" She started demanding cake more and more... So almost a year ago today, my BM Mary got engaged... Caryn posted on Mary's myspace page "MARY! I NEED TO BE INVITED! I WANT SOME CAKE!!" When Caryn got engaged, Mary posted the same thing.

I can only imagine the "super secret" message.

Mary has already promised me a Bill Clinton potholder for my shower. Because really, who can live without that?:rotfl2:

ETA: Wendy please feel free to move in whenever you want. Cordelia (my cat) and I would love to have you

So I finished your sister's, I shall now annoy you if that's alright lol. Great to hear of another Disney Bride in your family, congrats! So awesome from such an awesome group of sisters. :)

I totally LOVE and I mean LOVE your ring! Sapphire is my favorite gem of all time. I totally sent a picture to my guy lol. Who needs a diamond ring when Sapphire is SO much prettier? Your DF has great taste.

Congrats again Lindsay! Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter