Line drying clothes

Believe me, you have nobody's panties in a bunch. When you spend your time looking down your nose at people with speeches like this, you speak volumes about yourself.

As far as measuring the usefulness of my posts, I spend my days communicating- email, phone, fax, letters, in-person conversations. I am deadly serious in all of them, because they all pertain to badly injured people trying to regain their limbs and life functions, and sometimes failing.

Tomorrow I will be spending the morning with my second amputation patient of the week. Yesterday I spent all day on the road for a patient, younger than myself, who will never regain the full use of his back. I am currently battling insurers and lawyers to help an elderly patient before the disease I suspect is present robs her of any rational function.

I don't come here to preach and teach. If we have some serious conversation, so be it. Otherwise, I come here to recreate and laugh with my friends. If that's not to anyone's satisfaction, tough. I'll still wake up a better person because I taught my children to laugh.

:sad1: :worship: :hug:

I think you should wear these when you have a really tough day. They will surely help! Keep you close to your Dis peeps. Nobody has to see them. You'll feel special just knowing they're there! Cute panties have a way of bolstering self confidence. :wizard:

greenthong.jpg

p.s. there isn't enough fabric on these to get them in a bunch!

:sad1: :worship: :hug:

I think you should wear these when you have a really tough day. They will surely help! Keep you close to your Dis peeps. Nobody has to see them. You'll feel special just knowing they're there! Cute panties have a way of bolstering self confidence. :wizard:

greenthong.jpg

p.s. there isn't enough fabric on these to get them in a bunch!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

"If you think the main reason for this forum which is not the community forum for just being silly then again I don't think you understand the stated purposes of the main DIS forums and it is NOT to have others laugh, or smile, or enjoy their day a little as you mistakenly think." Larry

Ummm. I don't get it... you make it sound like school.If I wanted to not laugh or smile I would go to the non camping parts of the DIS. I visit here BECAUSE of the tomfoolery and ballyhoo. :banana:It is like facebook without the virus and mafia war requests. To stay on topic in nature- real camping- there are no comfort stations with washers. So, what were people doing before glamping (my new name for rv-ing)? My guess is line drying. Just sayin'

It is like facebook without the virus and mafia war requests.

I think you might be mistaking about this. Camping is like a virus that once it gets in your system you have to just let it run its course by going camping. Also, from what I have seen in my limited time on the board, they just dont call it mafia wars, you go looping and try and out do your neighbors decorations.

Gosh......I LOVE ME SOME LARRY!!!!

I REALLY do......look at all the fun we've had in this thread thanks to him!!!!!

"This post isnt a post to post about. My posts are real posts, your posts are just silly, dribblous noise posts. If a post aint a post then why even post it. Some posts should never be posted....IMtackyO. All you posters do is laugh and get along well, and thats no way to post.....IMtackyO. Im not here to make friends...and my lovely wife of 40 years doesnt understand my posts either, but this is a forum, so Im allowed to post posts. ISSUE RESOLVED!!!"

He's da'man!!!!

"This post isnt a post to post about. My posts are real posts, your posts are just silly, dribblous noise posts. If a post aint a post then why even post it. Some posts should never be posted....IMtackyO. All you posters do is laugh and get along well, and thats no way to post.....IMtackyO. Im not here to make friends...and my lovely wife of 40 years doesnt understand my posts either, but this is a forum, so Im allowed to post posts. ISSUE RESOLVED!!!"

I find that offensive and non-important in our real society, which has not been formed for the lack of silliness to become rampant, in order to outdo each other with silliness and inane behavior, which I say with complete authority, because I am posting to be serious, not silly. So there!

look at all the fun we've had in this thread thanks to him!!!!!

"This post isnt a post to post about. My posts are real posts, your posts are just silly, dribblous noise posts. If a post aint a post then why even post it. Some posts should never be posted....

"A post is a post of course, of course..." oh, sorry, I was getting confused with the theme to Mr. Ed. ...and who doesn't like Mr. Ed the talking horse!:lmao:

I can honestly say this with all my heart and soul, that after meeting Larry in person, he is exactly the way he is on the boards as he is in person. No alter egos here!

Gotta love some Larry.

I think I will put up a shrine of lime green boxers on my line during Halloween as a tribute. It will have many sizes and shapes, even lime green thongs (cuz I know Ami is sending me some) with

WE LOVE SOME LARRY

on each backside. Steve is going to bore the holes for me in the trees and Angie is going to put up her dog fence and let Bella play. Fun will be had by all, and Larry might even laugh too!

Hell, I might even hang lime green boxers from my new(er) golf cart!

I think I will put up a shrine of lime green boxers on my line during Halloween as a tribute. It will have many sizes and shapes, even lime green thongs (cuz I know Ami is sending me some)

you know I will! Lime green thongs for everyone!

I wonder where I can get them in bulk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter