Line drying clothes

This never gets old

candy.jpg

What a great idea ! I think we'll pass that out this next Halloween at the Fort,:thumbsup2.

On a clothesline will be the most acceptable form of display. However, if said undergarments are displayed on their person, they must either be visible to all, or proof must be provided upon request of the mayor. :eek:

Something tells me you really don't want to give him that power! You know politicians...always trying to pull rank :lmao:

Okay after reading all 17 pages, I'm speechless. Actually, I'm not. I want to say that some of you peole should go into stand up comedy - SERIOUSLY!

Okay after reading all 17 pages, I'm speechless. Actually, I'm not. I want to say that some of you peole should go into stand up comedy - SERIOUSLY!

That might work, although most of them are overweight. Do they have sit down comedy?

Not much, just gonna gobble up a burger and head out to hockey tryouts for Matt. Whats up wit U?

I am soooo glad you posted....Donnie has done nothing but mention you all weekend....

He wants you to pay 3K for his camper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter