Link For Countdown Page

cudcat41

Earning My Ears
I used to have a countdown page for Disney that got deleted from my computer. It not only counted down the days, but there was also a page for each day of the trip to put in the resort, PS ressies, and activities for the day. Does anyone know the link for the page? DH and I are going to DW in May, and I'd love to download it again to keep track of everything. Thanks!

I was also looking for the countdown clock, so I went to search at the top of the page and typed in "countdown clock" it brought up a few things so I scrolled down a few and found a link, It said something like "get your countdown clock here", click on that and follow the instructions. I'm sure there is an easier way, but I'm a newbie, so I don't know it!:confused: The other thing you are looking for I think I saw on the Restaurant page. Hope this helps!:wave2:

Just wanted to check if my countdown clock is working. I just did it with the use of your link. Thank you so much!!!

ok- obviously it didn't work. Of course I did something wrong being a newbie and computer challenged.

Just a test to see MY countdown clock too. Thanks! for the help:wave:

I will be home (June 29) by the time I figure this out.
I am about to give up.
::MinnieMo :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter