Linz & Rob Japan June 8 2009

Hamiltl

Earning My Ears
I'm new to this so here it goes:
I'm getting married June 8, 2009 at the Japan Pavilion in EPCOT and the reception is at the Living Seas. I was looking through the posts and noticed the great reviews for Beaute Speciale so I have booked them for my hair and makeup. I'm looking for some advice on where to get my dress pressed. I live in MI so I can't check places out real easy. I have had Diane Bowen for a planner and she has been great responding quickly to all my questions and I have Rev. Tim Herring. I still have not picked out songs or talked to the videographer yet so I'm feeling way behind but excited it's almost here.

Congrats on your big day! And it's coming up sooo soon! Anything you need just let us know! I can assure you that you will get the best advice and facts and all that good stuff here! :goodvibes

Congrats! I'm from MI too, near Grand Rapids. I plan to use http://www.carolynallens.com/ to have my dress pressed, many brides here have used them and were happy. I have Diane Bowen too, she's really awesome! Do you have Elizabeth Motoc for your floral?

Welcome:goodvibes Your wedding is so soon! I'm sure everything will come together just fine! I'm from Michigan too! I just recently moved to Minneapolis, MN but have lived my entire life in MI. Where are you from? I grew up in Midland, MI then went to MSU then lived in Grand Rapids for about 4 years after that. Good luck with everything and can't wait to hear all about it!

Oh my gosh your wedding is next week! How exciting!

At the moment we have two game plans (still waiting to find out which we are going with), anyhoo one of the plans includes the LSS. I would love to hear what you are doing for centerpieces and whatnot. Also what are you doing for music?

I am sure everything with songs and the videographer will fall into place in the next few days.

It doesn't sound like you are going to have a lot of time to tell us everything before the wedding - so make sure to do a trip report after! :goodvibes

Congrats its so soon!!! Make sure you put up lots of pictures once you are back!!

Hey Linz, that sounds familiar!

I'm very interested in your pj, because that's what I'm planning too! So great taste! :thumbsup2

I'm a 100% sure on Japan but it's in the top 3. I can't wait for a TR. Are you getting married in the garden or using the archway as the backdrop for the ceremony.

Cant wait to see all the pics of your wedding day/.. Good Luck to you:thumbsup2

No, I have Laura Kidd, but she's been fantastic especially with all the changes. She's been great at keeping the different themes (Japanese for ceremony, and ocean life for reception) separate. She also has done a great job with gift baskets for the bridal party in the rooms for my guests the day they arrive.

I'm from Farmington Hills, MI but moving to Sterling Heights, MI. The day is coming way to quick and I still haven't picked out songs for the special dances yet.

We are using the bridge in Japan for the beginning part of the ceremony and then will move in front of the guests down on the promenade to do the sand ceremony and exit. We decided to go down and relax a day before the guests so we leave thursday. I still have no idea for music. I'll try and post some pictures that I have now later tonight. For centerpieces I'm using the finding nemo bath toys mixed with pastel florals in a low wide fish bowl with blue marbles. I'm using all pastels for the colors. In my bouquet I had Laura tie crystal mickey heads in the center of the little white flowers as accents.

Thanks for Carolyn Allens I booked there for the dress press. If anyone has suggestions for the father daughter dance and dance with the groom I'm stumped. His best thought is the haunted mansion theme song since he proposed there. I'm not so sure it goes with an aquarium nemo theme.

Another Michigan bride here. I am from the Flint area :goodvibes I was married in Epcot too (American Adventure Rotunda) and then had my reception in the LSS. Looking forward to seeing shots from another Epcot wedding.

In regards to posting pictures you have to have so many posts before you're able to post them. I think the number is 10. Then you upload them to a web site like Photobucket www.photobucket.com and copy the

We are using the bridge in Japan for the beginning part of the ceremony and then will move in front of the guests down on the promenade to do the sand ceremony and exit. We decided to go down and relax a day before the guests so we leave thursday. I still have no idea for music. I'll try and post some pictures that I have now later tonight. For centerpieces I'm using the finding nemo bath toys mixed with pastel florals in a low wide fish bowl with blue marbles. I'm using all pastels for the colors. In my bouquet I had Laura tie crystal mickey heads in the center of the little white flowers as accents.

Laura did an awesome job on my floral, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I also had pastels in my colors :thumbsup2

Your photos look fantastic! It's nice to see pictures from someone who had the wedding there. AA is my backup location if it rains. Thanks for the help on how to post pictures. I'll try and get the website set up for when I come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter