Lisacope's 6/26/2008 DFTW VR PJ - Started TR, some pix

Just read all 14 pages WOW can't wait to see the rest of the pics since right now everything looks AMAZING!!

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Trying to convince DH to have our 25th otherwise GFs and I are having our 50th.

Me and my MOH
IMG_0913.jpg

The aisle at the WP decorated for us
PavilionwithCandlesrunnerpetals.jpg

At the alter
IMG_0919.jpg

Me and DH walking into the pre-reception at Tusker School House
IMG_0944.jpg

The tablesettings at the FOLK (with lights on, you can see it better)
IMG_0008.jpg

with lights off
IMG_0012.jpg

A couple pix from when they were doing the show
IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

FOTK?!!?! OMG that's so cool!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!

Lisa,

we want to hear more........ see more pics too...... PLEASE!!!!!

FOTK?!!?! OMG that's so cool!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!
It was very cool - I still can't believe we really did it. Every guest we had walked out saying "Wow!!!"

Lisa,

we want to hear more........ see more pics too...... PLEASE!!!!!
I'll get started even though I don't have any more pix

OHHHH...love the pics! You look amazing! :love: Can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes
Thanks Jody - I can't wait to hear about your event!

Agree! Dying to hear more!popcorn::
Okay!

Everything looks and sounds wonderful!!!!!!:goodvibes
Thanks - I can't wait to get more of the pix!

Just read all 14 pages WOW can't wait to see the rest of the pics since right now everything looks AMAZING!!

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Trying to convince DH to have our 25th otherwise GFs and I are having our 50th.
You are so sweet!

Lisa -- You were absolutely stunning in that dress! I am dying to see more pictures. Everything looks so absolutely fabulous! :banana:
Thanks Cam - I so wish we could have met in June!!! I should have put two and two together when you asked me about the rooms for your cruise.

I guess Randy is on vacay and I am waiting for a CD from my bro, but I will start posting some of the text tonight.

Not that I'm impatient or anything, but tick, tick, tick! :hourglass LOL Ok maybe I AM impatient but I know how incredible your report will be and I'm just excited!

:tinker: Lynn

Just caught up. I love how the wedding pavilion was decorated, so chic and simple, can I asked how much your floral was, just the WP bit. I want mine to look exactly like that.

WOW - I cant believe you had FOTLK - that is amazing! Looking forward to reading more (and I am not a disney bride to be I just LOVE your story!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter