Lisacope's 6/26/2008 DFTW VR PJ - Started TR, some pix

OH it was so pretty with all the candles and the petals! I loved the surprise at the end!!! Looking forward to more!!:goodvibes CONGRATS!!!!

Lisa that video sneak peak is priceless. Everything looked so beautiful. DH's face when he saw you is fantastic. I can't wait to hear more! popcorn::

Beautiful!! The candles were so cool!! And you and dh looked so happy! I loved the streamers!! How cute!

Can't wait to hear more!!

Lisa-- how beautiful! The WP was gorgeous with all the candles! Cant wait to see more! and hear all about it!

Awww Lisa! How gorgeous you looked and how beautiful everything was!
Can't wait to hear about your experience and your very unusual reception "event"!

:tink:Lynn

(And a plus for you is you got to miss our heatwave -- 102 on the Sammamish Plateau on Saturday! :faint: Phew!)

I guess I am ready to start this - I have been waiting to have enough pix to add to the report but I don't have any of this part anyway so here we go:

June 24th, 2008
Got up about 5:30am, said goodbye to our pets, picked up by the limo at 6:30am for our 8:50am flight, flew non-stop to MCO. My sister (MOH), my two nephews, my mom and her husband, and my bro and his wife all flew in about the same time, between 5:30-6:30pm. We jumped on Tiff Ttowncar to check in to the BWV. Once we got there we finished assembling the Welcome Bags. We had dinner at the Big River Brew Company and then my sister (MOH) went with me in a taxi and we delivered the welcome bags to the different hotels. We think everyone got their bags, I had told everyone to look for them when they checked in or thereafter. All of our guests stayed on property and we probably could have delivered the bags without being in a taxi but now I wish we had rented a car for the first part of the trip.

I just watched your sneak peak video and now I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. It was so beautiful! The candles on either side of the aisle were the most romantic decor I have ever seen. The confetti canons were awesome! I haven't seen those before.Your dress was amazing!!! and girl, your arms are ripped!

OMG, I love the video! The candles were so warm & pretty! Can't wait for more! :yay:
Thanks!

OH it was so pretty with all the candles and the petals! I loved the surprise at the end!!! Looking forward to more!!:goodvibes CONGRATS!!!!
It was funny that my dad was so surprised!

Lisa that video sneak peak is priceless. Everything looked so beautiful. DH's face when he saw you is fantastic. I can't wait to hear more! popcorn::
I have been trying to wait for more pix before I post more - I have gotten a couple from my bro and a couple from Randy!

Beautiful sneak peek. Love the candles
Thanks! I thought it would be good to have the candles because I knew it would be dark outside!

Lisa,

You look amazing! Can't wait to see more!
Thanks!

Beautiful!! The candles were so cool!! And you and dh looked so happy! I loved the streamers!! How cute!

Can't wait to hear more!!
Thanks!

Lisa-- how beautiful! The WP was gorgeous with all the candles! Cant wait to see more! and hear all about it!
Thanks!

Awww Lisa! How gorgeous you looked and how beautiful everything was!
Can't wait to hear about your experience and your very unusual reception "event"!

:tink:Lynn

(And a plus for you is you got to miss our heatwave -- 102 on the Sammamish Plateau on Saturday! :faint: Phew!)
Wow! I hope my horsies are okay!

:yay: for starting your TR, I'm so excited to hear all the details!
Thanks girl! I can't wait to hear yours!

I just watched your sneak peak video and now I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. It was so beautiful! The candles on either side of the aisle were the most romantic decor I have ever seen. The confetti canons were awesome! I haven't seen those before.Your dress was amazing!!! and girl, your arms are ripped!
ohmigoodness! You are so sweet! I work out alot and I am a horse trainer, so I have pretty good muscle tone!

Yay you started! can't wait to hear all about it!!

Lisa I just happened on pictures Randy took! I was checking in hopes mine would be up- nope- but I recognized your names!

What a beautiful family! I love the one with your daughter yawning-so funny! Was there a picture of you at the Lion King show???

I cant wait to hear about the reception!!!!

were those confetti cannons that you had as you walked back up the aisle?

What a fab idea

Linz xxx :)

Lisa I just happened on pictures Randy took! I was checking in hopes mine would be up- nope- but I recognized your names!

What a beautiful family! I love the one with your daughter yawning-so funny! Was there a picture of you at the Lion King show???

I cant wait to hear about the reception!!!!

I don't have very many pix yet - I have written alot of text for my TR but I am waiting to get more pix before I start posting away!

were those confetti cannons that you had as you walked back up the aisle?

What a fab idea

Linz xxx :)

The confetti canons were really fun! I highly recommend them! When we were back in the WP taking pix after the ceremony they were using a really long duster to get some of the streamers down from the rafters!

Me and my MOH
IMG_0913.jpg

The aisle at the WP decorated for us
PavilionwithCandlesrunnerpetals.jpg

At the alter
IMG_0919.jpg

Me and DH walking into the pre-reception at Tusker School House
IMG_0944.jpg

The tablesettings at the FOLK (with lights on, you can see it better)
IMG_0008.jpg

with lights off
IMG_0012.jpg

A couple pix from when they were doing the show
IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

So happy I found this thread!!!!

We have just started thinking of a vow renewal in 2009:lovestruc

Lisa -- You were absolutely stunning in that dress! I am dying to see more pictures. Everything looks so absolutely fabulous! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter