Lisacope's 6/26/2008 DFTW VR PJ - Started TR, some pix

Lisacope,
I have a question for you....you are using Rev. Jack Day, right? By chance have you talked with him recently? Have you gone over the ceremony with him? We are using him also and we can't get a hold of him and we've yet to talk with him over the phone. :headache: I just emailed him our VR ceremony with vows. Just wondered what your experience with him has been? Thanks for the help. :goodvibes
I think we are getting ready to email our Vows to him - I have heard he is very busy - please let me know if you hear from him!

Don't know if you've made a decision yet about the programs, but I made 250 for my sister's wedding (which by the way took FOREVER!!!!!) only to have the officiant change the order at the rehearsal and then walked by the trash on the way out the door on the day of and see tons of them in there!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: People don't use them or save them, although i think they should!!!
I don't think I am going to make programs for that very reason! I don't think people will keep them - I will be sad if I see them in the trash!

Woo hoo!!! your day will be here before you know it :)

:yay: Keep checking stuff off your list, your day will be hear before you know it!

btw-Rev Day- we are using him too! I emailed and faxed him our vows and he got right back to us and we've spoken to him several times!

I think we are getting ready to email our Vows to him - I have heard he is very busy - please let me know if you hear from him!

:yay: Keep checking stuff off your list, your day will be hear before you know it!

btw-Rev Day- we are using him too! I emailed and faxed him our vows and he got right back to us and we've spoken to him several times!

I just got an email from him. That makes me feel better! ::yes:: I know his very busy, but I just wanted to make sure we are all set. You guys will definitely let me know how you like him! :goodvibes

Hey Roozlilone -

My DH got done writing the vows last night and I think he is going to email them in the next day or so. He read them out loud and said that they are not as long as the vow samples that Rev Day sent to us - did you try reading yours out loud and see how long they were?

Hey Roozlilone -

My DH got done writing the vows last night and I think he is going to email them in the next day or so. He read them out loud and said that they are not as long as the vow samples that Rev Day sent to us - did you try reading yours out loud and see how long they were?

Gosh, no, I didn't read them out loud. On paper, they look long, but I know it's different if you read them out loud. I guess I need to do that! Thanks. :goodvibes

Almost There!!! Well - all I have left to do is finish getting all of us packed up! I have sent a box of stuff to my WP and sent the Welcome Bags to our resort so they will be there for me when we check in. Everything is done!!! I can't wait to get on the plane!

OMG I just noticed you got married in Pasadena originally. So not only is your vow renewal my b-day your wedding was pretty much in my hometown. I grew up in South Pasadena. Just had to share!

Hey Everyone! We leave on Tuesday for our VR on Thursday! I just wanted to thank everyone for your advice and support!!! I am going to try to post pix,etc. as I go along - my family doesn't go anywhere without several laptops!

Yeah, I'm so happy for you! Have a safe trip and magical VR! Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Almost time!!! Can't wait to hear all about your VR!!!

Lisa,

I can't believe it's almost here!!! Wow you have got to be so excited. I glad to hear you'll be taking SOME computers with you so you can give us updates!!! Enjoy your very special day! Can't wait to see pics and hear your TR. Congrats (a couple days early).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter