Lisacope's 6/26/2008 DFTW VR PJ - Started TR, some pix

yup - I now have 5 weeks left! I got an unexpected Yes RSVP yesterday, so now we are at 47!

Current to-do list:

Pick Tuxes and get measurements - DH just has to get measurements from best man
Hair Trial - Having this on Friday at 1:30pm
Select Makeup and do trial run - Just did this-It went well but my husband didn't like my dramatic eyelashes, I am going to go back and get something different
Gifts for BP members for RD - Done
Reception Menus - I got the stuff for these today, I will work on these this weekend
Favors - Done - I am doing the Chocolate placecards
Programs - Not sure I am going to do thesecount
Welcome Bags - I have put together an "Essentials" bag, I need to iron on the transfers onto the tote bags, and put together the welcome letter and inserts for the folder
Music to Bro for slideshow - I am waiting for him to give me a format
Placecards and seating chart - waiting for final count, doing the chocolate placecards
Pick Music - Mostly done
Write Vows - Not done!!!
Shoes for DD - Not Done
Fax Wedding License to WP - Not Done

We have 34 days to go - and I am wiring a big 'ol buttload of dough to Disney tomorrow! (I thought this deserved it's own post)

Wow Sandy! We are both getting close! Do you have a bunch of stuff left to do?

Not too much really, finishing place cards today. Had my last dress fitting last night:cool1: Packing-:faint: this should be fun! A regular trip with the kids is fun to pack for! Adding on a wedding :scared: I'm excited to start packing then it will really feel real!

I just cant wait!:banana:

Wow, Lisa, you've really whittled your list down. :yay: I'll bet that feels great! :cloud9: I can't even imagine how intensely exciting and scary all together it is to write that big check. :eek:

Wow, Lisa, you've really whittled your list down. :yay: I'll bet that feels great! :cloud9: I can't even imagine how intensely exciting and scary all together it is to write that big check. :eek:

yep - I just went to the bank and did it!!! Yay! It made it seem really close!

30 days today! How exciting! And it is paid for and your to-do list is shrinking by the day! :cool1:

Where did you go for your hair and makeup trial?

Yay - today is my actual wedding anniversary! Now we have actually been married for 20 years!

I went with a friend (who is coming with us) to the MAC counter at Nordstrom's and we picked all of the stuff and she is coming with us to do it at Disney!

I had one hair trial and I wasn't happy with how it turned out - I told the guy I wasn't sure how I wanted it and it looked a little to young to me - I am going to have another hair trial tomorrow with someone else and I am going to take some pix with me.

We still have plenty to do - I need to print the menu cards and do some more on the welcome bags and DD needs shoes to wear with her dress!

Yay - today is my actual wedding anniversary! Now we have actually been married for 20 years!

I went with a friend (who is coming with us) to the MAC counter at Nordstrom's and we picked all of the stuff and she is coming with us to do it at Disney!

I had one hair trial and I wasn't happy with how it turned out - I told the guy I wasn't sure how I wanted it and it looked a little to young to me - I am going to have another hair trial tomorrow with someone else and I am going to take some pix with me.

We still have plenty to do - I need to print the menu cards and do some more on the welcome bags and DD needs shoes to wear with her dress!

Happy Anniversary!

I love the MAC counter! Have you been to the freestanding store in U-Village? Its a lot of fun!

Good luck with your next hair trial. I hope you get what you want!

Happy Anniversary!

I love the MAC counter! Have you been to the freestanding store in U-Village? Its a lot of fun!

Good luck with your next hair trial. I hope you get what you want!

Thanks! My DH ordered the tuxes today from CA's and I got DD a dress for the rehearsal dinner. Two more checks!

I got a few more things done:

- Got shoes for DD to wear with her dress
- Had a hair trial and was happy with the style!
- Sent a copy of our marriage license to our WP

We're getting there!

I have been able to check some things off of my list!!!

- Got shoes for DD (and some clothes to wear on the trip!)
- Bought a weddding ring for DH!
- Printed place cards!
- Almost done with welcome bags
- Music Chosen!
- Vows written!

:cool1: :cool1: Woohoo, that is great!! Keep checking stuff off your list! You are almost there! I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

Lisacope,
I have a question for you....you are using Rev. Jack Day, right? By chance have you talked with him recently? Have you gone over the ceremony with him? We are using him also and we can't get a hold of him and we've yet to talk with him over the phone. :headache: I just emailed him our VR ceremony with vows. Just wondered what your experience with him has been? Thanks for the help. :goodvibes

Don't know if you've made a decision yet about the programs, but I made 250 for my sister's wedding (which by the way took FOREVER!!!!!) only to have the officiant change the order at the rehearsal and then walked by the trash on the way out the door on the day of and see tons of them in there!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: People don't use them or save them, although i think they should!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter