Lisacope's 6/26/2008 DFTW VR PJ - Started TR, some pix

So Lisa,

We have the same first name, the same anniversary, and it even looks as if we wore close to the same dress! Now we're planning a 20th anniversary at WDW!

You're plans sound fantastic! I can't wait to hear more. I love your dress. Rest assured, mine will not be form fitting..I'm not nearly the same size as I was back in 1988!:lmao: :rotfl2:

I can't wait to send in my stuff.

Happy Planning!

I haven't had much to report lately.... It isn't soon enough to make adr's....I have my dress, I am bugging my sister to choose a dress, we don't have our planning session until February, but we decided to do a newsletter to better inform our guests. We wanted it to go out before people got caught up in the holidays - so here it is:
VRNewsletterPg1.jpg

VRNewsletterPg2and3.jpg

VRNewsletterPg4.jpg

...we decided to do a newsletter to better inform our guests. We wanted it to go out before people got caught up in the holidays...

Lisacope, it looks great -- very professional! Let us know how it goes over with your guests.

How did you make your newsletter? Did you use a template? It looks great! I've been struggling with mine.

It is actually pretty easy - they provide a template and you can just type the text in and bring the pictures in from Websites like the Disboards or your own WDW vacation photos.

Lisa, I love your dress! Your VR sounds like it is going to be great, I can't wait to find out the surprise location. The newsletter came out great and you are going to love working with Randy and having Rev. Jack do your ceremony.

I noticed you became a horse trainer, do you still train and what type?

I train dressage horses and teach people to ride. I have my own barn in Redmond, Wa. My website:

www dot sansebastianec dot net

I just found this board and have been so caught up in it!

DH and I are trying to decide if we want do our VR at 15 or 20 years (15 will be in 2010), and I am such a planner, I have just been devouring all the info.

Your plans look wonderful so far. I look forward to following you PJ and to find out that surprise reception location!

Oh, Lisa! How wonderful everything looks! Your dress is GORGEOUS!! It is so perfect on beautiful you!!! Congratulations on everything coming together so wonderfully. The newsletter is such a great idea and it looks so professional. I would never have thought of doing that, but so many of our VR guests are busy professionals and parents with kids who will really have to plan far ahead in order to attend a "destination VR", so I think that is an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and your sister's dress is beautiful!

Oh, Lisa, thanks for asking! We are hoping for January 2009. We'll be down there this January for the marathon, so we are going to do some venue visits. I am really excited to be able to do anything this far in advance. :goodvibes

Wow Keenercam - you sure have alot of races under your belt - I just started to do 10K races and there is a 12K race here in a couple of weeks I am considering doing! How do you hear about the races at Disney - I think that would be really fun to do!

Lisa -- On the wdwsports.com website there is a calendar that lists the races. There is a really awesome website called disneyrunning.com that has awesome information, photos, race reports, etc. Check it out!

Your plans sound amazing! Your story is so romantic.
I can't wait to hear your surprise location and to see pictures afterwards.

We want to do a vr in 2008 but need to wait till after the first of the year to set a date.

Crissy

It sounds as if you've gotten alot accomplished. I still can't wait to hear where the reception is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter