Lisa's So you did the 1/2 Marathon but still need to lose 40lbs Journal

MickeySP

Cruisin with sunnies & cold longnecks
I figured I would start this to keep me honest and to beg for help and guidance in keeping me going in the right direction.

I have lost 160lbs so far and did the 1/2 Marathon on January7, 2005 in WDW, but now what. I achieved my biggest goal so need to set a bigger one.

So my new goals is to get rid of these last 40lbs that just won't go away - PLEASE GO AWAY!!

My other HUGE goal is to do the Full Marathon in WDW in January 2007. I figure if I keep repeating it enough I will get there.

I have made a few steps in the right direction, I have a personal trainer who is kicking my butt, which btw is very very sore right now.
I am continueing to walk/run 6 days a week, I even added eliptical torture to the mix.

Food - yep I like it, can't claim you don't like to eat if you weighed 347 lbs in Nov 2004. I am trying to be good, but those carbs keep creeping up on me. Seriously they call my name from the kitchen every night.

If I journal this maybe I will be able to block them out. So here I go! :crazy:

WOW!!!! 160 pounds!! That is GREAT!!

Keep up the good work, and you'll reach your next goal in no time!

Good luck, and keep on journalin' ! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter