List of Dis-legal ticker sites

angipoo

Born and bred in a briar patch
Getting bored with my vacation ticker. Can anyone give me a list of Dis-legal sites to create a new vacation ticker? I went on one before and loved the ticker, but it was blocked. Thanks for any help!

I wanna know too. -- I recall seeing one with the monorail ...

Tried the Lafemmebonita, but it didn't work. Any other suggestions besides tickerfactory?

v50.net is a straight line countdown, no pictures. You can create the countdown and it will give you months, days, and hours 'til your event. I can't remeber if there's a minute section.

v50.net is a straight line countdown, no pictures. You can create the countdown and it will give you months, days, and hours 'til your event. I can't remeber if there's a minute section.

How did you get your LaFemm countdown to work?

How did you get your LaFemm countdown to work?

when you create the ticker (w/o creating a log in), right click on the ticker you created, scroll down to properties, click on it, highlight and copy the address info- http://blahblah.jpg. when you are ready to paste that info in you siggy box, put
like bookends on either end of the address information and the ticker should be visable.

url]
<----- it should look some thing like this w/o the spaces in between.

The DIs being the Dis, your ticker may be totally visable, 50% visable, and even 0% visable depending on how well the DIS is behaving.

I hope my post is clear, if not, let me know. I'm typing as fast as I can unfortunately.

when you create the ticker (w/o creating a log in), right click on the ticker you created, scroll down to properties, click on it, highlight and copy the address info- http://blahblah.jpg. when you are ready to paste that info in you siggy box, put
like bookends on either end of the address information and the ticker should be visable.

url]
<----- it should look some thing like this w/o the spaces in between.

The DIs being the Dis, your ticker may be totally visable, 50% visable, and even 0% visable depending on how well the DIS is behaving.

I hope my post is clear, if not, let me know. I'm typing as fast as I can unfortunately.

Tried a few times and couldn't get it. Could you PM me exactly what yours looks like? I am trying to see what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any help!

I finally got Lafemmebonita to work for me on the second try. The first time I was surprised to find out I was giving birth to MNSSHP on oct.13.:scared1:

Angipoo,

We'll be on your cruise!!!

Can't wait. I can't attach ANYTHING successfully. If it can't be hot glued or duct taped, I can't do it.

:lmao: If anyone needs or wants it, heres the direct link to LaFeemeBonita for custom tickers for countdowns for anything http://image.lafemmebonita.com/cgi-bin/any-ticker.cgi

I to had the same problem at first and it said I was giving birth to AKL in so many days :lmao: And then I realized that I was in the wrong section and found the customized section

I finally got Lafemmebonita to work for me on the second try. The first time I was surprised to find out I was giving birth to MNSSHP on oct.13.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter