List of Ride Closings?

Figaro30

Proud to be an American
Does anybody know what is going to be down for refurbishment during our trip in Late November/EArly December?

Last year we missed out on ET because it was closed for renovations and me and DH were sooooo bummed out. We love that ride!

We would love to get a "head's up" on what's going to be closed this year when we visit.

At this time (it's still too early in the year to know for sure) there are no attractions scheduled for refurbishment or closure due to planned maintenance later this Fall.

However, your visit is the usual time of year where a few attractions at all the parks in Orlando are closed for maintenance. I would bet at least one of the attractions at Universal Orlando will be closed during your visit - but don't worry, after all the work done last year I'm sure ET won't be one of them :)

The schedule may change somewhat, but King Kong is scheduled to be closed for a 5 week period during the Halloween Horror Nights events.

I would suspect there would be some sort of maze in Kong. All they need to do is run Kong's two appearances. I know Busch Gardens makes the Skyride a haunted maze when it is down during October.

Unfortunatly though at Busch Gardens the only really good maze was the Skyride one....the others were pretty weak. But you can't beat riding some of the best coasters in the world in total darkness:)

Jim

Hey Earl -

That's a good point - I forgot about Kong. It's probably due for a major rehab being it's been quite awhile since a large scale refurbishment project has been done on the attraction.

Otherwise, were you projecting it's closure due to the HHN maze running on the floor of the building? I thought the ride was able to run during the daytime last year, then the building was quickly converted each evening for HHN? Could be my mistake on that possibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter