Little Red Wagon????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: I think it was way back in Dec. of 1999 that my wife and I ate at this wonderful little fast food snack establishment. I swear to goodness that they had the best Corndogs that we have ever had, Granted we have had them at our local Carnivals here in Tennessee, but honestly thought they really were so fresh and so wonderful. Our 2 daughters got hotdogs at what I think at Disneyland is called Coke Corner but that's only because they didn't like the cornbread!!!!. Ha!! Ha!!. Now here is my ? Does the Little Red Wagon still exict? And if so is it as good as it used to be? Thanks, Chip.

Sure is--right between the Plaza Inn and the store where you can pick up your photos taken by Disney photographers.

Yes, they do.
But Chip, if you really want a great corndog, you must have one from Corndog Castle in DCA - it is next to the sunglasses hut kinda by Mulholland Maddness. They are to die for....and HUGE. They cost $5 plus but come with a bag of chips (which makes no sense to me, who eats potato chips with a corndog???). They are truly DEE-LISH! :flower:

lulubelle said:
Yes, they do.
But Chip, if you really want a great corndog, you must have one from Corndog Castle in DCA - it is next to the sunglasses hut kinda by Mulholland Maddness. They are to die for....and HUGE.
They are the same thing as the ones from the little red wagon in Disneyland.

Now if only they would get veggie corn dog,then I would be in heaven.

I thought those were the best corndogs I've ever tasted, too - they were really delish. I haven't tried them at DCA, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter