Live From SSR..

Ariel8676

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone, we are at SSR in the grandstand section...we are loving it! We have stayed in the Springs the last 3 times down...
It is HOT, HOT, HOT and more crowded this year than years past.
The busses have been HORRIBLE..not just here, but all over. It took us 1 hour 45 minutes(from the time we got to the bus stop) to get from BWV to DTD Saturday night...and the bus was PACKED.
Anyway, not a big deal...we are still having a great time and my girls are having a blast.:cool1:

Glad you are having a good time. I am suprised it is sow crowded, this is the week things are supposed to slow down.

I really miss home already. We were in the grandstand our last trip and just loved everything about it.

Have a great trip.:thumbsup2

We requested the Grandstand for our stay in Nov. I can't wait to see SSR, it will be our first trip home!

Have a great time!

Glad you are having a good time! We are going to SSR the first week of October - lower heat and less crowded :)

We are hoping to stay in the Springs or Grandstand sections, we have been in Congress Park for our previous visits.

Have a great time and thanks for the update!

We just returned a week ago from SSR. We stayed in the Paddocks, the building right next to the second bus stop. The crowds were not bad at all for us. We stayed from Aug 4th-11th. Busing was very quick too. We never waited longer than 10 minutes at any bus stop ( resort or theme parks).

We rented a car too and took in the space shuttle launch. FANTASTIC!!!! Highly recommend it to all !! Beware of the traffic on the way back though. It took us 45 minutes to get from WDW to Kennedy Space Center, and 4 HOURS to get back !!! All well worth it though.

The temps were in the mid 90's and dewpoint around 65%. Not to bad really. Only rained one evening for about 1/2 hour during Epcots fireworks display. I think we got about 2 inches of rain in about a half an hours time:)

Have a great trip!!

So glad that you are having a good time. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

We will be there in 43 days. Hope it is less crowded at that time, but even if it isn't I know that we will have a wonderful time. ;)

Thanks for the update...

I'm heading down tomorrow:cool1:
My trip around the world...
Yacht club, BCV, POFQ....

Every time I look at the weather for tomorrow....it gets
hotter....I think it is up to 96:scared1:

Sorry to hear about the buses...

Do the pools feel refreshing....or like a hot bath:headache:
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter