Target Circle Bonus- does this apply to Disney GC's?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi! I see that Target Circle right now has a bonus of $40 after spending $400. It says Target GC's and Visa/Amex/MC are excluded, but doesn't specifically say anything about Disney GC's. Before I spend $400 on gift cards I wanted to see if anyone knew if this worked?

If you buy $400 in Disney gift cards, it counts towards your bonus. However, you can’t redeem the bonus for gift cards.

Hi! I see that Target Circle right now has a bonus of $40 after spending $400. It says Target GC's and Visa/Amex/MC are excluded, but doesn't specifically say anything about Disney GC's. Before I spend $400 on gift cards I wanted to see if anyone knew if this worked?

Howdy!

I just wanted you to know we cover Target on the Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More thread including Bonus/Reward offers.

I also have a post dedicated just for buying Disney gift cards, here's the link to Post #1: Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

The main posts are updated daily so there's no need to scroll through pages.

Hope to see you there, you too @Suger Mag and @Juliet25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter