LIVE FROM THE "BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME" 8/20 REPO CRUISE

I am so excited for all you guys.....it's 1:45 pm here and at this time for the May Repo cruise we were sitting on the bus...waiting to leave the airport....we were so excited....I can't wait to follow your trip back to Florida...

Thanks Tracy. I'll be checking every day. I know you'll have a Magical trip. :wave2:

Have a great trip everyone! :wave2:

I'll be boarding when you all get off the ship, so bring her home safely. I look forward to following your journey.

Eh? Been there, Done that. NBD. :rolleyes1

Just kidding! We wish that we were making the return trip too. :guilty:

To those on the trip, you will have the time of your life. Meet so many new friends and endure great trading pin tragedies. :)
We have so many fond memories. So many great gifts from other dis-friends.
Just can't wait until next year for our next cruise!

BobandLee said:

To those on the trip, you will have the time of your life. Meet so many new friends and endure great trading pin tragedies. :)
:rotfl:

Safe travels to you all!! Can't wait for more reports

Debbie

Wishing you all a magical journey!!! Safe trip and calm seas everyone. :wizard:

Have a Wonderful Trip!!!!!! Keep your eyes :3dglasses and ears :listen: open for any news of the 2007 itineraries!!

Happy Sails to you all!Thanks for the photos and the live reports!I look forward to reading many more!

Maria

BobandLee said:

Ditto!!

Right now we were having our first Sailaway Party with all our Disfriends in May. Remember the blowing bubble machine Jeff brought?

Anyway, Ship of Fools-have a great time bringing the Magic home safely, eat plenty of shrimp for me and enjoy your day long deck bbq party on Panama Canal day!

Hope you all get your LE pins!

Linda

We are so excited for all of you. This is bringing back wonderful memories. You all will have an experience of a lifetime. Savor the moments. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

We look forward to updates, particularly as you go through the canal.

We got the Magic to Los Angeles in good condition. Please make sure you return her in one piece to Port Canaveral.

Oh, and here's to no pajama party in the Atrium.

Kevin & Randall

:earsboy:

I'm going to be spendingthe next two weeks making this trip via my computer. Have a safe and fun time.

I am so excited for you all! This is bringing back all the great memories from the May repo cruise. I met the nicest people and made the best of friends with my DIS tablemates. If any of you have Paula & Nav as your servers, tell them Table 9 says hi!

Cherish every moment of this cruise. It's a once-in-a-lifetime event that will leave you with happy memories forever.

Bon voyage!!! :banana:

Just got off the Magic this morning and it was hard to see people already arriving to get on for the repo cruise. We had a great time and I know that you will all have so much fun!
We'll post a report from our trip later today.

figment52 said:
I'm going to be spendingthe next two weeks making this trip via my computer. Have a safe and fun time.
I'll be doing the same. Have a fantastic trip all you lucky people. :wave2:

Have a great trip bringing the Magic home. I feel almost as excited for you as I did on the May cruise. Enjoy the trip of a lifetime. You will make so many new friends. I wish you calm seas and good weather. Don't get sun burned the first days out. Bring the Magic home in one piece as I hope to sail her again.
Kathy
:wave:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bon Voyage to all.
Tracy: Thanks a million for posting the photos.........KEEP 'EM COMING! (so those of us left behind can seriously get jealous!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter