LIVE Stream - Disney World Special Offer to Guests Whose Trips Were Canceled Due to COVID-19

i booked a room only with AP discount. Do these packages include a room discount or is it rack rate with free dining? I don't usually do free dining alone because it is jsut two of us and the room discounts on AP are far more economical for the two of us.

it rack rate with free dining? I don't usually do free dining alone because it is jsut two of us and the room discounts on AP are far more economical for the two of us.
Same rules for this discount as any other free dining it seems. This is rack rate, so it cannot be combined with any AP discount. Also, you must purchase a package, so a park ticket is required. One key difference with this offer versus other recent Free Dining offers is that you don't have to purchase a Park Hopper ticket; you can just buy a base ticket.

If you haven't cancelled yet (was waiting for Disney to cancel it before I did), should you cancel and then try and book this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter