**Live Trip Report** It started 15 months ago..

missnic07

DIS Veteran
Ahhhh so the time is a finally almost here! I've been counting down the days for the last 15 months so now that it's the day before it seems surrea!!

Me and my mum are taking my cousins children (Madison is 9, and Tadgh is 6), to Disney tomorrow!
We'll be staying at Coronado Springs Resort from the 17-29th! We flew to Shannon today (they live in Ireland, but are moving back to England at the end of the month) and we will fly out from Shannon airport tomorrow! We're not flying direct so we will fly from Shannon at 11am and land in Chicago at 13.15pm, then we have to wait until 18.15 (eek..long wait!) to fly to Orlando.
Me and my mum are in a hotel tonight (nice and relaxing night before the madness begins lol). My cousin and the kids will pick us up around 8/8.30 tomorrow and we will go to the airport which is literally 2 minutes down the road. So..the next time I post I will hopefully be in Disney!! :cheer2: :yay:

Hey scoobydooby and thebadger :) Just had a nice shower and going to have a cuppa and then bed! Only managed 4 hours sleep last night since we had to leave for the airport at 5 this morning to fly to Ireland. Here's to hoping I can get a decent nights sleep tonight...but I have a feeling I'm going to be way too excited again :D

Really looking forward to the cooked breakfast in the morning that's included in the hotel stay...what can I say? It's the little things in life ;)

Hey scoobydooby and thebadger :) Just had a nice shower and going to have a cuppa and then bed! Only managed 4 hours sleep last night since we had to leave for the airport at 5 this morning to fly to Ireland. Here's to hoping I can get a decent nights sleep tonight...but I have a feeling I'm going to be way too excited again :D Really looking forward to the cooked breakfast in the morning that's included in the hotel stay...what can I say? It's the little things in life ;)

Don't blame you. I spent a night at the Marriott near Heathrow/Windsor this week and I also really enjoyed the cooked breakfast! Have a great trip :)

Enjoyed your pre trippie so looking forward to reading along. Have a magical time!

Looking forward to reading along and comparing notes. If you have half as good a time as we are having you'll have a fantastic time. It really is great here.

All checked in and waiting! I think I've forgot the voucher for the free $200 gift card :(

image-5.jpg

All checked in and waiting!
I think I've forgot the voucher for the free $200 gift card :(

You can just see and feel the excitement in their faces..so cute.

Hopefully you've got the voucher for the gift card somewhere and if you haven't you'll just have to go again to spend it:goodvibes

Have a fantastic time and I am looking forward to your trip report.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter