LL party modifications after booking?

digidojo

Earning My Ears
I haven’t seen this topic yet, so I wanted to ask before our trip next week.

Are you allowed to modify the party using a LL after you booked it? I know for ILL its not possible, but aim wondering about regular Genie+ LLs. Like if we have a LL and a member of our party decides not to ride, what are my options? Can I ask the CM up front to remove them?

I haven’t seen this topic yet, so I wanted to ask before our trip next week.

Are you allowed to modify the party using a LL after you booked it? I know for ILL its not possible, but aim wondering about regular Genie+ LLs. Like if we have a LL and a member of our party decides not to ride, what are my options? Can I ask the CM up front to remove them?

If they're with you, just tap them into the ride.

If they're with you, just tap them into the ride.
I meant if they decide they dont want to ride. Like if I booked a LL for slinky for all 5 party members, then one of our party decides they dont want to, how do I remove them from the LL booking?

I meant if they decide they dont want to ride. Like if I booked a LL for slinky for all 5 party members, then one of our party decides they dont want to, how do I remove them from the LL booking?
I’m not sure you can do that, but I’m hoping someone will come along and explain how you can.

If you can’t, the alternatives are for them to walk through the line with the rest of your party and tell the CM at loading that they’re not riding, or for someone in the party to use that person’s MB or ticket to ride twice, or for someone in the party to take the non-rider’s MB or ticket and tap it, as if they did ride, so that the LL is cleared and you can book something else for them.

I was able to cancel and rebook in the app but it reset the 2 hour window for that person. 😔Not sure how it works now. This was in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter