• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***Locally Made Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo said:
There is still two more names to be picked up :(.
Quick question, I am new to this whole exchange "thing"

What happens if names are picked up, do they just miss out on the fun, or does someone take them?

Sorry about not getting my PM until today but I am in Chicago right now and just remembered it. I shopped before I left and will be home late Friday so I should be able to send mine and my mom's Saturday. :sunny:

wenbel said:
Sorry about not getting my PM until today but I am in Chicago right now and just remembered it. I shopped before I left and will be home late Friday so I should be able to send mine and my mom's Saturday. :sunny:

:wave: Wendy, nice to see that you had gotten your pm and checked in. Have fun in the windy city.

FigmentLover said:
Quick question, I am new to this whole exchange "thing"

What happens if names are picked up, do they just miss out on the fun, or does someone take them?

It depends on how the situation is,...

I had the best suprise today when I got home from taking my DD to the Superman movie. My package was waiting for me on the kitchen table. So I had to rip into it right away! As I pulled everything out, my DD pounced on everything, she needed it :sunny: , Wow who knew there was something other than pineapples in Hawaii??? OK just kidding. Thank you so much Mommytotwo. We will enjoy everything. Just so you know, my DD decided she needed the necklace, well atleast until bath time....Shhh don't let her know that though. :thumbsup2

bighug.gif

Thank you so much!!!

My package has room for one more item, so I'm off to shop again. It will off to a new home tomorrow!!!! :banana:

I went shopping today at a craft fair today. Unfortunetly I didnt find anything that I liked ( or should I say it was packed and I was rushed) I am going to hit some local places tomorrow and have an idea and it should be out by Friday... ( unless this morning sickness gets me agian)

FigmentLover said:
I had the best suprise today when I got home from taking my DD to the Superman movie. My package was waiting for me on the kitchen table. So I had to rip into it right away! As I pulled everything out, my DD pounced on everything, she needed it :sunny: , Wow who knew there was something other than pineapples in Hawaii??? OK just kidding. Thank you so much Mommytotwo. We will enjoy everything. Just so you know, my DD decided she needed the necklace, well atleast until bath time....Shhh don't let her know that though. :thumbsup2

bighug.gif

Thank you so much!!!

You're welcome :thumbsup2 .

:cool1: I received my package today! What a great thing to come home to!

Thank you sooooo much Meriweather! You Rock!! :banana:
Contents of my package:
Fruit Candies,
Mt. St. Helen's Blackberry Preserves
Scone Mix
cinnamon-orange tea
mint chocolate truffle bar
Snoqualmie Falls Lodge pancake mix
Ash from Mount St. Helen's
Barbeque sauce
Microsoft Windows ball cap, highlighter pen, CD Rom
A DIS button with my name
And lots of neat brochures and maps from her area!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Side note: still shopping, my package will go out by Monday.

hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that I've been kinda sick lately (same kind as tiggger1) but will try to get my package out by friday. :)

Syrreal said:
hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that I've been kinda sick lately (same kind as tiggger1) but will try to get my package out by friday. :)

Congrats!

When are you due? I m due on my birthday 2/6 and this morning sickness (usually all day sickness) is really killing me and I still have a 3 year old to talk care of. Plus we are putting an addition on our house and remodeling the inside......

Hopefully I will be ok to go out tommorrow and shop!

Syrreal said:

Take care of yourself. I know how it is being pregnant and luckily I just had a morning sickness situation once, but I can imagine how it would be having to deal with it all the time-Yikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter