***Locally Made Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

kimmikayb said:
wow you all start school early! We are suppose to start Aug 23 but due to construction at the school we might not start until Aug 28. I'm glad, it is way too hot here to start school. But maybe down south the schools are air conditioned? We also don't get that long of a Christmas break and usually get out a day or two after Memorial Day. Anyone do year round school?

I know...It is terrible! The only good thing is we get the whole week off for thanksgiving and we get the usual 2 weeks off for Christmas and we get a week of in September. We also get a week of in Feb.

We are going to wait till Wednesday to see if anything arrives to you Kim. And if nothing shows up at the ending of the day, let us know and your sender will resend.

mommytotwo said:
We are going to wait till Wednesday to see if anything arrives to you Kim. And if nothing shows up at the ending of the day, let us know and your sender will resend.

Oh no problem! Am I the last to receive? I'm sure it will show up soon!

Nothing today. Does DC show it coming to my post office? Maybe I can check with them tomorrow?

no, nothing. I guess a wrong zip code can really mess things up. Where do you suppose it goes if neither one of us get it? Is there some Post Office limbo where boxes just float around in space?

kimmikayb said:
no, nothing. I guess a wrong zip code can really mess things up. Where do you suppose it goes if neither one of us get it? Is there some Post Office limbo where boxes just float around in space?

Not sure what happens then, and the sender doesn't know either. I had just checked on the d.c. and it says the same thing of it just being accepted with no update :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 .

mommytotwo said:
Not sure what happens then, and the sender doesn't know either. I had just checked on the d.c. and it says the same thing of it just being accepted with no update :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 .

I think it's odd it has a number and nobody can tell us anything. I talk to my PO and they act like I'm stupid for asking. If the PO is so confused, why don't they just send it back to sender?

OR there might have been some extra super duper good stuff in it and the post office took it? :rotfl2:

kimmikayb said:
I think it's odd it has a number and nobody can tell us anything. I talk to my PO and they act like I'm stupid for asking. If the PO is so confused, why don't they just send it back to sender?

OR there might have been some extra super duper good stuff in it and the post office took it? :rotfl2:
Have you tried to contact the PO of the zip code on the package. Maybe it is just sitting in their dead letter area.

mickeyfan2 said:
Have you tried to contact the PO of the zip code on the package. Maybe it is just sitting in their dead letter area.

Yep, I've talked to both of my PO. We're a very small community and they usually just forward it on to where it needs to go. I should call them up and ask if it's in their break room ;)

Especially my work PO (which is the zip code I put) is very small and our post master is looking out for it. I know it isn't here today at work. Not sure about home yet.

Good things come to those who wait, I always say :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter