Location of the cabana's and casabellas, map?

ToodlesRN

Always Dreamin Of Disney
Last year I saw a map of the location of each cabana and casabella, we didn't rent one last year and I'm toying with the idea to rent one this April if the kids don't want to do a luau this time around. I tried searching for the thread that had a picture of the locations and can't find it. Does anyone have that picture or the correct thread to find?
Thanks!

Last year I saw a map of the location of each cabana and casabella, we didn't rent one last year and I'm toying with the idea to rent one this April if the kids don't want to do a luau this time around. I tried searching for the thread that had a picture of the locations and can't find it. Does anyone have that picture or the correct thread to find?
Thanks!

Not a map, but you can see pictures of each of the options here. (Note that prices have changed since this blog was posted.)

Who do you contact to try and make a reservation for a cabana? If you are DVC, can you do it through them?

We are going in May 2016.

I called this number to reserve the Ama Ama deck casabellas:
1 (808) 674-6900
hope that helps!!

You have to call the hotel directly to reserve...and better to reserve now and cancel if you decide not to use it.
You can see them in this map: https://secure.as1.wdpromedia.com/media/dm/en-us/aulani/map/Aulani-7-15-13-1838x1234.jpg
They are the little tents by the Ka Maka Pool (all the way to the left), Menehune Bride and adult pool.

As someone who has rented Cabanas, Casabella decks and the Executive Lanai at Aulani...my favorite by far was the Executive Lanai (especially if you have a larger group). The view is amazing. The view from the Ama Ama decks is great too.

Definitely call in advance. Private events can also affect the availability of the ones at 'Ama'Ama. Like when we are there, we are having our ceremony and reception on the 'Ama'Ama patio, so all of that area is closed off for the day. I'd imagine in May there are probably lots of weddings and parties, so definitely call ahead and book, because if there's even fewer of them due to something like that, it might be harder to get one in a different location.

You have to call the hotel directly to reserve...and better to reserve now and cancel if you decide not to use it.
You can see them in this map: https://secure.as1.wdpromedia.com/media/dm/en-us/aulani/map/Aulani-7-15-13-1838x1234.jpg
They are the little tents by the Ka Maka Pool (all the way to the left), Menehune Bride and adult pool.

As someone who has rented Cabanas, Casabella decks and the Executive Lanai at Aulani...my favorite by far was the Executive Lanai (especially if you have a larger group). The view is amazing. The view from the Ama Ama decks is great too.

So you liked the executive lanai better than a cabana. BOoked a cabana today at adult pool, but would be interested in looking at the Lanai, there will only be 5 of us.

thanks

So you liked the executive lanai better than a cabana. BOoked a cabana today at adult pool, but would be interested in looking at the Lanai, there will only be 5 of us.

thanks
If you have little kids that are going to spend time in the Menehune Bridge are, that cabana location is ideal.
I prefer the EL because your view is of the lagoon...and it is beautiful.

no kids - 5 adults thought everyone would like the privacy of a c abana and the amenities of electricity etc, but rethinking about the lanai now. Hmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter