Lockers in the parks

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to WDW since 2012. Back then, we could rent a locker in one park and then we could hop to another park and get a locker there without having to pay twice. I'm assuming since it's all self-service/CC payment lockers we are no longer able to do that and will need to pay for a locker in each park, correct?

We haven't been to WDW since 2012. Back then, we could rent a locker in one park and then we could hop to another park and get a locker there without having to pay twice. I'm assuming since it's all self-service/CC payment lockers we are no longer able to do that and will need to pay for a locker in each park, correct?
That is correct.

Thanks. I was kind of hoping I was wrong. Ha!

We didn't think we'd want a locker but looking at the forecast...I'm thinking we may want somewhere to throw raincoats/ponchos if it only rains part of the day.

@ClaraOswald I was told in October, by a CM, during a Magic Kingdom lockers visit to save my receipt and show it to a CM at the next park (to the CM's that assist guests with lockers) I was visiting and that they would transfer my locker over to the new park I was visiting. This was only good for the same day of the rental.

~NM

@ClaraOswald I was told in October, by a CM, during a Magic Kingdom lockers visit to save my receipt and show it to a CM at the next park (to the CM's that assist guests with lockers) I was visiting and that they would transfer my locker over to the new park I was visiting. This was only good for the same day of the rental.

~NM
I have yet to ever see a CM anywhere near the Epcot lockers.

~NM
This is what we did in the past. I think we went to the stroller rental to somehow get it redeemed at the new park (but this was a before Covid and we don’t tend to use lockers anymore).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter