What loews welcome gift

• Milk -n- Cookies

• Fruit & water

• Surprise gift

• Wine & nuts

Results are only viewable after voting.

connab

Mouseketeer
Last year we got the milk & cookies, but the cookies were not very good. I was wondering what the fruit basket had in it(what kind of fruit)? What is the Regional gift? Just curious what everyone usually gets.

We got the red wine. It was a bottle of Beringer's Stone Celler's Cabernet. Didn't get nuts though. We did have to remind them even though they asked our preference upon check-in. We also got a USA Today each morning.

Has anyone ever gotten beer and nuts. I probably would get the wine, if beer was not availabe at this resort.

We got Milk and cookies. The cookies were o.k. and there wasn't much milk a small pitcher. I was wondering what the regional gift was too?

We were just at the Portofino...they Universal resorts are not serving the new check in gifts listed. Before that we always get the wine, it has always been wonderful.

We had the milk and cookies at all three hotels, Hard Rock was okay, Portofino's were bad and RPR's were EXCELLENT.

I guess it depends on who's making them!

We were at the hard rock a couple of weeks ago and chose the fruit and bottled water. The fruit included an orange, two different types of apples, a banana, a few grapes and a strawberry. I think there was about a liter of water. It seemed a good choice for us as the kids could enjoy it too, and we didn't have to pick a delivery time as we would have with the milk; they sent it up immediately and we ate it at our leisure.

When we stayed at the HRH a couple of weeks ago, the regional gift was a "special dessert." The desk said it was not always the same. We gave it a try was treated to a glass of chocolate truffles. No one liked them but me.

We received the water and fruit. It was delivered on our 2nd night at HRH and we didn't even have to ask for it. 2 apples, a banana, grapes, a strawberry plus a liter of Evian water in an ice bucket. The arrangement was very nice on our table in the room.

I just returned from RPR on Wednesday. There was a nice bottle of chilled Chardonnay in the room when we got there. I didn't have to ask twice.

FYI - I had an Ent. rate of $110 and still received the gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter