LOL....our disease has spread to the resorts board!

doctor p don't you just get a kick out of some of the responces this thread gets, needing extra maids, increased bus service extra security!!!!! etc. etc. I love disney and DVC but come on everyone , when disney has three or four rides closed in one park do they give you a partial refund NO thats why they don't kick people who ride disney trasportation and are not staying on property off and thats why they don't kick that fifth person out of a room! they just figure it all comes out in the wash in the end. and on top of that it would just not be cost effective to ask everyone for ID or hire a security gaurd to watch every room if I'm staying in a stuio at OKW I can't have acouple of friends over that live in town for a drink because of fire codes! come on!
And god forbid if one of my friends that comes over has a child and that child runs around on the carpet and causes excess wear on the carpet and then gets sick and throws up and I have to use a extra towel to clean it up! My god imagine the extra strain that would put on the system! But honestly see how things can be blown up bigger than life itself! Like one of of the other posters on this thread wrote, worry about unborn children the aids epidemic, the crime rate, not five in a room!!! Have a disney day!!!!!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter