Long Island DIS/DVC Meet Scheduled for March 10th

DVC Bunny

Earning My Ears
Hello my fellow Long Islanders. With some input from a few members, it looks like March 10th at 2:00pm is the date for the DIS meet. It'll be at the Barnes and Noble on 110 in Melville. If anybody needs directions, please email me at: macketnife@aol.com.

I'm so excited to meet you all and discuss our mutual obsessions!!!

Have a great day!!!

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

My husband and I will be there. Look for the lime green ribbon on my backpack. Hope we don't have a snowstorm that day!! ;) ;) Marianne & Joe

I'll be there with bells & whistles. Should be fun!

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the THINKS you can think up, if only you try." Dr. Seuss

I'll be there with bells on. (or is that green ribbons?) Oh well either way it should be fun.

NancyDVC

Sounds great! I'll be in the Travel section looking a the WDW guide books.
Tammy

dvcis.gif

songbird - The more the merrier!!! Come on down!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you then.

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

I'm not a DVC regular, but I'd like to come as well :)

How can I resist a meet that is 10 minutes from my house? :D :D :D

Mona ºoº

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="blue">Don't wish upon a star - reach for one.

Life is like a song. It has it's uptunes, and it has it's ballads.
But as long as you sing in key, it will all be ok.

</font>

DanNDapperDans.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color=blue>Dan and The 'Dapper Dans' - I think Dan is JUST as 'Dapper' as the rest!</font>

My mother and I would love to come, but we have to figure out how to get there by public transportation. Also, if the doctor's appointment can be cancelled. One of the best things about being a DVCer is meeting people who understand our obsession. What a great bunch of people. Great idea on the meeting. If we don't make it have a great time. Can I hear a woooooo Disney. :cool:

Well I am now. I can't believe it. I live about 10 minutes away from that Barnes and Noble. I've always ached to go to one of these mini meets. I'm not even a DVC member (although it is a goal).
Oh well, please take pictures, so maybe I can recognize some of you at places like Waldbaums, or genovese, etc. Better yet we can all just where our lime green ribbons, everyday(LOL). I think my DH will definely have me commited if I do that. Have fun. :)

Boop7.gif
sheep3.gif

<font size="3"><font color="purple"><font face="book Antiqua"><marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin chearleading team!!</marquee></font><font></font>

you can take the LIRR from Westbury to Hunington, then take a cab from Huntington to the store, or if there's a bus going to Whitman Mall, you can take the bus. B & N is in the shopping center just south of the Mall. (take it from a Dix Hillian, it's easy to get there from the Huntington station.)

songbird

Thanks Songbird. Now I just have to see about this doctor's appointment. I hope we can make it.

A meeting is a great idea..Ginny & I plan to be there ..looking foward to it :rolleyes:

Kevin - I'm looking forward to meeting you and Ginny. If you need directions, please let me know.

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter