Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy Spring Long Island. Now get out there and enjoy our beaches, parks, and all that makes us Strong Island, New York.

:cheer2:

Yeah!!!! Enjoy it this weekend before the cold hits us again next week but hopefully NO MORE BOOTS & SHOVELS!!! Going to beach today!! Lots of seals out around Field 10/Jones Beach!!

I think I need to be a Disney snowbird:lmao:
Like the rest of us, I'm totally done with this cold yukky weather. I want Mickey Mouse and sunshine :goodvibes:woohoo:

disney67 said:
Hi and welcome and good luck ROFR which home resort you guys going for ?

Bay Lake Towers. Its our favorite resort!

We'll be heading "home" to Long Island next week for a family wedding out at the East Wind.

Like the rest of us, I'm totally done with this cold yukky weather. I want Mickey Mouse and sunshine :goodvibes:woohoo:

Me too! and the only snowman I want to be building is a sandman at BC pool!

Welcome Jennasis ~ we almost left Long Island in 2007 for NC. Eventually we will head further South and I will always have my ties to Long Island too...will probably miss it and the snow!

Me too! and the only snowman I want to be building is a sandman at BC pool!

Welcome Jennasis ~ we almost left Long Island in 2007 for NC. Eventually we will head further South and I will always have my ties to Long Island too...will probably miss it and the snow!

Tink, I miss the food, but never EVER the snow :lmao: . The weather back on Long Island was partially what drove us south (the other was property taxes, the high cost of living etc). I miss the fam too. I think the first order of business when we get up there next week is to get pizza.

I so agree im so tired of this weather 63 days to star wars and a dream trip

We'll be heading "home" to Long Island next week for a family wedding out at the East Wind.
I was able to stay there one night in august Some magical person gave me a free night :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
I liked it for location and relaxation and it is a beautiful resort

After seeing the Aulani webcast, I can't wait to go there !!!

I hope I win..... Disney even gives $6000 cash for income taxes and living in New York State I will need every penny !!!

I had my reception at East Wind!!!!!!! I love it there. We had been going every year for our anniversary dinner until 2012 when we went to F&W for the first time. We'll be skipping East Wind again this year as we head back to Disney for F&W.

West Islip here! We own at BWV, AKV, VWL, and GFV. We bought annual passes and we have three trips planned this year. We're super excited!

Do yourself a favor... don't make a lot of EPCOT adr's. I was not hungry after eating at F&W

Moved to Myrtle Beach from Hicksville/ Levittown area 12 years ago and 1st think when on the Island is get Bagels and Pizza.

I had my reception at East Wind!!!!!!! I love it there. We had been going every year for our anniversary dinner until 2012 when we went to F&W for the first time. We'll be skipping East Wind again this year as we head back to Disney for F&W.

Had my first wedding at East Wind. Fabulous place, great food! This wedding this weekend was super! We are on our way home to NC right now. Praying our ROFR comes through this week.

We live in Bethpage. Anthony and Karen. Members since 2004. (SSR). Just came back from BLT. We got annual passes and hope to go back Christmas time!

We live in Bethpage. Anthony and Karen. Members since 2004. (SSR). Just came back from BLT. We got annual passes and hope to go back Christmas time!
Hi and Welcome :wave2: to our home away from home and i so love Xmas time but we are going Memorial day week staying at AKL kidahini

If you never been there at Christmas you are in for a treat. Make time, if you can, to look around Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge. Those resorts are just beautiful at Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter