Look in your Pepsi cubes $5 off at Disney Store!!!!

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
The last cube of Pepsi we bought had coupons in it and boy am I glad I looked at them today before throwing them out. There was a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase at the Disney Store, B&M, catalog or online. This is good October 1 - January 31.

Just wonder for when I go grocery shopping. Actually I need to stop going to the Disney store it is blowing my savings budget for our trip.

Laura

Just wonder for when I go grocery shopping. Actually I need to stop going to the Disney store it is blowing my savings budget for our trip.

Laura

Thanks for the tip! We bought a cube on Saturday, so I ran down to the basement and sure enough the coupon was in there!

I believe thaey are one per order and it says not good on tickets, disney dollarss, gift certificates etc....

Good one Redmic! :D

The coupons are brand new, the Disney Store can't even be used until Oct. 1. Keep looking!

I felt sure that the post was for Coke, since that's the official beverage at WDW.....

I did a search to make sure I had the correct info......Well after seeing that yes, indeed it was on Pepsi, I bought the cube, which was on sale for $4.86 and,,,,,,,,,,No coupon the TDS.
There was a paper separating the two layers of soda and I dumped out all the cans to get at it......no Disney coupons....sniff, sniff.

I am in NY, maybe it's a regional thing?????

jo

I just threw one away today. Thanks for the tip. I'll go and rescue it !

Hey, bobcat -- was there a coupon code included on the coupon? (I assume so, since it works at the online Disney Store). If so, would you mind e-mailing it to me? I would love to include it on MouseSavers...

Thanks!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

mary@mousesavers.com

On the bottom right corner of the cube it says "Value Cube, Great Coupon Values Inside". Make sure it's on there before you buy. Your store may have not received a new stock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter