Looking for a DIS meet May 11-19...

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
for everyone going in mid-May.....
Anyone have a meet planned yet between May 11th and 19th??

it would be fun!!!

we are staying at CSR.... any ideas of where? or when?

:goodvibes

I will be there May 9th-16, staying at The Swan. :goodvibes

I'm open to just about any time except for when I will be over at Epcot listening to Peter Noone & Herman's Hermits! :)

TC:cool1:

for everyone going in mid-May.....
Anyone have a meet planned yet between May 11th and 19th??

it would be fun!!!

we are staying at CSR.... any ideas of where? or when?

:goodvibes
I will miss this one, leaving on the 10th.

I will be there May 9th-16, staying at The Swan. :goodvibes

I'm open to just about any time except for when I will be over at Epcot listening to Peter Noone & Herman's Hermits! :)

TC:cool1:
Maybe I'll see you, Cindy? :cool1:

how does this sound? jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar at the boardwalk. Adult only- no one under 21 can get in and there is usually a $10 cover charge. this place is awesome though~! So much fun! We usually have so much fun we close the place!

hmmmmm.... tough to narrow anything down.
We are pretty scattered with dates here.
of those who posted here I think the most common dates are 14-17th.
Assuming noone can plan on a meet on the days of arrival or departure.... Maybe 15th or 17th?..... anyone up for either of those?

on the 15th we are planning Epcot for the day (last day of Flower & Garden) and MK in the evening (EMH). Maybe somewhere at Epcot?

cindyfan,

I could probably make it on the 15th to Epcot.

Anyone else????? (Where, in Ohio, are you?)

TC :cool1:

We will also be in Epcot on May 15 --we also plan to be there in the morning/early afternoon for flower & garden show. How about we pick a spot for the 15th say 2 pm??? I"m thinking maybe the KidKot stop in the UK?? or Germany KidKot (I"m thinking kids can craft, play, adults can drink or whatever)

thoughts??

Well, if we meet on the 15th at 2:00 at UK in Epcot, we can get something to eat/drink and watch either Off Kilter or British Invasion! :)

cindyfan,

I could probably make it on the 15th to Epcot.

Anyone else????? (Where, in Ohio, are you?)

I am in Avon. :goodvibes

Well, if we meet on the 15th at 2:00 at UK in Epcot, we can get something to eat/drink and watch either Off Kilter or British Invasion!
Sounds like a plan!! Maybe a little earlier? like 1 or 1:30ish? we have ADRs at 3:10 at Via Napoli. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter