Looking for a LTT ressie for MNSSHP on 10/19

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Does anyone have an early ressie for dinner at LTT on Oct 19 that they don't need? We will be attending MNSSHP and the earliest ressie they have available right now is 8:00. Way too late!!!

I am looking for something around 5:30-6:00. If you have one and are not going for some reason, would you be let me know?

I would still ring WDW Dine at the 60 day mark. They do release further tables at that time and you might get lucky.

I've been calling pretty regularly, but nothing yet. Did you mean the 30 day mark? I thought all of the MK PS' are 30 day ressies.

Originally posted by Mickey_Maniac
I've been calling pretty regularly, but nothing yet. Did you mean the 30 day mark? I thought all of the MK PS' are 30 day ressies.

MK restaurants are 60 days out so you would call in about 20 days to see if any tables opened up at the 60 day mark.

Also, Crystal Palalce and the Castle will open up at 60 days too which is an option for you OR other people may switch from LTT to Crystal Palace/Castle (because they prefer those restaurants) and you can get one of their cancellations...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter