• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for American Girl 20% Coupon from Catalog Please!

sweetpeakaris

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping someone has gotten a American Girl Store catalog with a 20% coupon code. Please pm me if you a coupon code you don't plan to use. Thank you!

I got a catalog in the mail today that went straight into the trash. Luckily it's at the top of the trash. Where in the catalog is the code?

I too got a catalog that went straight into the trash. I got it out but I don't see anything about a coupon. Sorry!

Only certain people got the catalog with the 20%, it will say it on the front if it has it, otherwise there will just be a coupon for free shipping. The code for 20% online will be on the back page. Thanks for checking:)

Fyi, check to see if your Costco is selling the (4)-pk $25 gift cards for $79.99. I hear not all of them have them but some do.

I got the darn magazine with the 20% off coupon. I have 4 sons. I have no plans on ever shopping at American Girl. Let me know if anyone still needs a code! :thumbsup2

For what it's worth, I have not receive a code as of yet(I was second person to request). I'm still very interested in receiving one so if any of the 2 posters still has one, I'd appreciate if you'd PM me one.
:) Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter