Looking for princess design with solid background

MinnieMom

Because everyone needs a little magic in their lif
so I can use dark transfer paper. Does that make sense? I don't think I have any idea what I'm doing!

I'd like to do a princess design for dd on a dark t-shirt, but since I need to cut that out or white will show (as I understand it) I want the design to have a full background so I can easily cut it out.

I found a design on Lady Lucca's website that had a gold background with all the princesses in the middle and I loved it and emailed her asking for it to be customized, but I don't think she's around this week and we leave on Thursday! I know, I know - nothing like waiting until the last minute! The kiddos all had the flu for the past two weeks and dh and I had it last week and still have it, so I've been a little busy!

So I would really appreciate anyone trying to help me out! Dd loves all the princesses and I'd love to have it customized with her name "Princess Emily" and something like Walt Disney World 2006 or something to that effect.

Thanks for any responses!

Sorry, I have a lot of email to go through. Here is your design.

gpemily1df.jpg

Thank you all so much! They are all wonderful! I think I'll end up making dd a couple of shirts.

Some of these can be "Tink gifts." She'll be so surprised.

Thanks again!

Wow you have a great selection to choose from. I would also land up with lots of shirts!!

Here is one for a black T-shirt
83029em.jpg

I'm making door signs for our Wonder rooms. One of my granddaughers loves the princesses and I want to make a sign with her name on it along with the princesses. Can you help me? I can copy and paste the ones I see online but am unable to change the name on the sign.

Ty you Jennydep I can change the naming on it if you would like one just pm

Love the black one, now I just wish DD was still into the Princess's, she is a tween and into anything not girtly or pink and purple!!

itdjbw said:
Love the black one, now I just wish DD was still into the Princess's, she is a tween and into anything not girtly or pink and purple!!
Awe, well, what's she into? I'm sure someone can come up with something. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter