Looking to rent 2 bedroom anywhere...cheap! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I currently have ressies at CB, 2 rooms July 3-13. I'd really like to stay in a 2 bedroom somewhere instead. On our last trip we looked into DVC and my hubby is "this close". I'm hoping that if we stay in one he will see how great it really is! There are 7 of us in all going. 4 adults/3 children. Our total price at CB is $1650. I know that is a great rate...but still...
If there is anyone that could help, I would so greatly appreciate it!
oh yes, we can be flexible with the dates if we need to. I had those dates picked because our 20th anniversary is on the 9th and I thought it would be fun to spend it in Disney. But, if we can get a great deal and it convinces my hubby to buy....than all the better! LOL
Thanks so much!!!

Hi!

There is a 2-BR unit available at OKW for 4-14 July. All other resorts are booked.

This unit would be 472 points at OKW (other resorts would be more if they were available).

The going rate is $10/point, if you're lucky $9. So you are looking at about $4720 for 10 nights.

It is unrealistic to expect anything much lower, especially for a busy period!

Of course, anything could happen...Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter