lost my envelope for AKV Tapestry. Where do I send it...

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
I lost my envelope for AKV Tapestry envelope. where do I send it back to? Does anyone still have theirs that they could write me with. I called MS and they were no help. Thanks everyone.

I lost my envelope for AKV Tapestry envelope. where do I send it back to? Does anyone still have theirs that they could write me with. I called MS and they were no help. Thanks everyone.

Disney Vacation Club/INNOTRAC
PO Box 965
Duluth GA 30096-9797

Thanks very much. Is that what the return envelope said? I just don't want to be late. I think I read the 10th that it has to be postmarked.

Send it to:

I COULD HAVE HAD DOUBLE DEVELOPER POINTS
I WAS SCREWED AVE.
ORLAND, FL 12110

:rotfl2:

:confused: did we need a stamp on the outside of the envelope or was i dreaming and it said "no stamp required if mailed inside the us" ? :upsidedow

Ok, So that is the For Sure correct address? Should I overnight it. Does anyone remember when it needs to be in?

I believe the deadline was the 10th.
And it wasn't clear whether that was a postmark or in Disney's hands. I'm guessing in Disney's hands by the 10th.

Well I have called for a week now trying to get someone smart enough to give me the answer disneynutz gave me.

That would make so sense for it to be in disneys hand by the 10th. Who knows how long it takes to get back to them. From the UK it could take a week or from NY it could take 2 days. I doubt that is the case.

I haven't checked out these boards in a long time, Thankfully I did today! I completely forgot about the tapestry. I just got back from the post office I overnighted it so it will arrive by the 10th(tomorrow). Add $16.25 to my Disney Experience:)

Well I have called for a week now trying to get someone smart enough to give me the answer disneynutz gave me.

That would make so sense for it to be in disneys hand by the 10th. Who knows how long it takes to get back to them. From the UK it could take a week or from NY it could take 2 days. I doubt that is the case.

I think that's why they sent it out with plenty of time to return it by the 10th.

I think that's why they sent it out with plenty of time to return it by the 10th.

Well considering no one has been available to answer any questions, Im sure that deadline will be extended.:headache:

Well considering no one has been available to answer any questions, Im sure that deadline will be extended.:headache:

I would have sent it back last week but no one would call me back and when I did get ahold of someone they didn't know. I hope for my sake that it will be ok. If not I really wasted alot of money buying so soon and not getting Double DPs

I would have sent it back last week but no one would call me back and when I did get ahold of someone they didn't know. I hope for my sake that it will be ok. If not I really wasted alot of money buying so soon and not getting Double DPs

Yep, Me too! I could have used those DP's although they were a PITA to use:goodvibes

We're on the AUG 08 Repo!! I am so glad DCL decided not to charge us that $100pp:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter