• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lounge for dinner suggestions

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Adult girls trip soon, arrival night we have no ADRs & no park tickets & would like to visit a lounge or two or three for a light dinner & drinks. We aren’t big “foodies”, so things we can pronounce would be good, LOL. Staying at an All Stars resort so skyliner & monorail aren’t too convenient to/from resort, but will make it work if can form a good plan.
Thanks for your input!

Take a bus to MK, and walk over to the Contemporary to start a monorail pub crawl. Try the lounge at Steakhouse 71. Hop over to Poly where you have both Trader Sam's and Tambu Lounge. Then back on the monorail to the Grand Flo and hit Enchanted Rose. Take the monorail back to MK and get a bus back to your hotel.

Monorail crawl. You can take free Disney transport to MK to kick it off. Easiest way to hit 3 bars for drinks and light bites! You can take a rideshare back from any hotel when done as you are not required to be a guest to get a rideshare at a hotel.

although yummy,,,its in a park...op said no parks.
I would say even trying out Topolino's at the Riveria,,,and many places in Disney Springs. Love the sushi at Splitsville
Oops, I'd missed the "no parks" part, so I'd mentioned my favorite lounge.

Wine Bar George, Steakhouse 71, and Flying Fish all have bar seating. I think Morimoto Asia does too.

Crew's Cup Lounge (pull apart bread with roasted garlic - yum!, caesar salad, DH said lobster bisque was nice, then we shared the prime rib sliders. They don't appear on the menu online but they were on the menu when we ate there in Jan).

Nomad Lounge. Everything!

Geyser Point. You can get a full meal or apps. And some nice drinks.

Wine Bar George. Pretty much everything on the menu. Even better for Sunday brunch.

I’d either:

Bus to MK and start by taking resort launch to VGF for Enchanted Rose. Then move to Poly for Trader Sam’s and/or Timbu Lounge. There’s much to see and do at both resorts, making it unlikely to run out of ‘fun’. Seriously.

Uber to Swan/Dolphin or try getting an ADR at BW/BC to get dropped off there. There are many good options for small plates/drinks. But I think on a girls trip I’d go with the above. I can promise you won’t regret.

I just came back from our annual girls trip. We did this very thing and had a great time. We did crew's cup, ask for Dennis he was fantastic and made us paper roses that will smell like a rose if you are a " true princess". Of course ours all smelled like roses, lol. Then we ubered over to poly, only cost $10. Went to tambu lounge while waiting for Trader Sam's. We mobile ordered captain cooks while drinking at tambu lounge. Then monorailed to Enchated Rose to end the night. By complete chance as we were going back to MK the fireworks started going off so it was a great ending to the night.

In past years we've started at WL, geyser point is good, we prefer Territory lounge, they have GREAT apps for sharing. Then took the boat to the contemporary and went along the monorail.

Have fun!

I've heard a lot of good things about Steakhouse 71. To be honest, I rarely eat in such establishments for a long time, because I completely gave up junk food (this is all thanks to the article https://betterme.world/articles/how-to-get-rid-of-side-boob-fat/ ) . I tried to lose weight for a long time, but I couldn't. And when I started to eat right, drink a lot of water and at the same time do some sports, I saw a good result

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter